Jerusha Hull, LCSW

Jerusha Hull, LCSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jerusha Hull, LCSW is a social worker in Arlington, VA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.Read her story

5319 Lee Hwy

Arlington, VA 22207

Learn about Jerusha Hull

Jerusha Hull's bio

This content was provided by Jerusha Hull "I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) licensed in Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Texas working with individuals and couples to build healthy and happy futures. I received my undergraduate Bachelor's degree from Baylor University in Psychology and Criminal Justice. I graduated with my Masters of Science in Social Work with a concentration in Family and Children from the University of Texas at Arlington. I have extensive experience working with terminally and chronically ill children, military families, trauma across the life span, premarital and marital counseling. I am also an adjunct professor currently teaching graduate level social work at the School of Social Work at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and the National Catholic School of Social Service at the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. I love the opportunity these teaching positions offer me to influence and create change in the young adults at these universities who seek to join this profession. Courses I have taught include Psychodynamics, Cognitive Behavioral Theory Family Therapy, Introduction to Substance Abuse, Social Work Ethics and Current Events, and Human Relationships and the Environment. I continue to broaden and deepen my knowledge and skill base through continuing education. I have attended specialized trainings in areas which include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing, solution oriented brief therapy, trauma, attachment, and Prepare and Enrich for couples."

This content was provided by Jerusha Hull "I work alongside you finding motivation to embrace change that empowers you to live a more satisfying and fulfilling life. My role is to provide a supportive environment to explore change and growth. I'm here to work on your behalf; to provide acceptance, respect, and understanding. I believe you are the expert in your life and already hold the answers to moving past your roadblocks."

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Jerusha Hull does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008

Jerusha Hull has no awards or honors listed.

Jerusha Hull has no media or publications listed.

Jerusha Hull does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jerusha Hull and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jerusha Hull's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Jerusha Hull?

How was your experience with Jerusha Hull?