Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Male
Jerry Pernell, CFNP
Jerry Pernell, CFNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Crossville, TN.

42 Dooley St

Crossville, TN 38555

Learn about Jerry Pernell

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jerry Pernell does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Jerry Pernell is unavailable at this time.

Jerry Pernell has no awards or honors listed.

Jerry Pernell has no media or publications listed.

Jerry Pernell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jerry Pernell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jerry Pernell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jerry Pernell to family and friends
2.6
Jerry Pernell's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Cookeville, TN |
This is the worse office ever....they don't care about your health its all about the money. The nurse that takes your blood pressure is very rude. They have no problem talking about patients in the hall while other patients are in rooms. I have never been to a office like that. Not one time have they checked my ears or throat....like normal Doctor offices. They don't do call backs you have to go in for a simple question...that way they can collect that money, that is all they care about.
in Crossville, TN |
I had been suffering with a puzzling condition for over 10 years and had seen 4 or 5 Dr's but no one ever helped me until I saw Jerry. He correctly diagnosed me and gave me the right medicines and now I feel great again! I'm so grateful!
Pretty slow. But i wanted some lortab and got it from jerry. So maybe I'll go back. But not for anything too serious.
The office smelt like cigarettes. I waited over 30 minutes to be seen! Walk in clinics are supposed to be much quicker! The staff was great but the attitude of Jerry made my visit unbearable. I will be seeing someone else from now on. I went to his other clinic in Sparta, and it was the same experience! How is he still practicing?
in Crossville, TN |
Horrible bedside manner. Ancillary staff was arguing the entire time. Ended up going to the ED and they told me he gave me the wrong antibiotic. Would not recommend.
Horrible. No other word to describe how my visit with this practitioner was.
Have you seen Jerry Pernell, CFNP?
Are you Jerry Pernell?

Visit Jerry Pernell

Jerry Pernell accepts 2 insurance carriers

Family Medicine
Family Medicine
Internal Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Emergency Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)