Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Jerry Gouge, PA-C
Jerry Gouge, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Knoxville, TN.

8861 Kingston Pike

Knoxville, TN 37923

Learn about Jerry Gouge

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Jerry Gouge does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Jerry Gouge is unavailable at this time.

Jerry Gouge has no awards or honors listed.

Jerry Gouge has no media or publications listed.

Jerry Gouge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jerry Gouge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jerry Gouge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jerry Gouge to family and friends
Jerry Gouge's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Very personable, with a wealth of clinical experience. The staff & Gouge, PA were helpful, kind, considerate, and worked in a timely manner. I would recommend Gouge, PA & Urgent Care Center to anyone who in need who is looking for an excellent, patient-centered healthcare experience.
in Knoxville, TN |
Fantastic help and quick! My mother in law was visiting from the Ukraine and forgot her high blood pressure medicine. Dr Jerry and nurse Misty are the best. They rock! Dr Jerry took lots of time and was very patient with the best bedside manner. Today I called my daughter's doctor and could not get an appointment for two months! I called nurse Misty and she took her time to talk to me in detail about my daughter's illness. We will be dropping by in a few minutes for help! What more could you ask
in Knoxville, TN |
Jerry and His nurse Misty come highly recommended by me and I refer them to anyone I know looking for high quality health services. They are professional, efficient affordable and effective all rolled up in one. See for yourself...you will leave feeling better and extremly impressed!
Having just relocated here from another state I was nervous going to someone for the first time. I also am without insurance until mine at my new employer kicks in. Jerry Gouge was both professional and personable at my visit. He was very informative and made me feel very confident in his diagnosis. Jerry was extremely detailed in explaining everything to me and took my nervousness completely away! I will refer many to his office.
Have you seen Jerry Gouge, PA-C?
Are you Jerry Gouge?