Counseling  |
Jerri Swenson, LCPC
Jerri Swenson, LCPC is a counseling provider who practices in Whitefish, MT. She is 67 years old.

100 2nd St E

Whitefish, MT 59937

Learn about Jerri Swenson

• Counseling

Jerri Swenson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Jerri Swenson is unavailable at this time.

Jerri Swenson has no awards or honors listed.

Jerri Swenson has no media or publications listed.

Jerri Swenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jerri Swenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jerri Swenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jerri Swenson to family and friends
3.7
Jerri Swenson's Performance
in Whitefish, MT |
Jerri provided me with a life-changing experience. Prior to meeting her, I was a successful and relatively happy person with misguided perceptions of my self-image, my potential, and the relationships that surrounded me. She helped me identify and understand the latent causes that contributed to my warped sense of self. She also provided me the insight and tools necessary to recognize and live life to my potential. I sincerely appreciate the additional happiness and clarity Jerri has provided.
in Helena, MT |
Jerri guided me through the most important decision of my life. She helped me come to the decision on my own to go to rehab. I am still sober today and the work she did with me is something I will always be grateful for. She's genuinely one of the finest.
Kalispell, MT |
Very reliable, helped our daughter, very professional
in NYC |
Jerri helped me through a very painful family breakup. After only three sessions she analyzed my issues and led me to ways to resolve them. I think she is great! LD, NYC
Whitefish, MT |
Jerri helped us with a situation in Whitefish, even though we are on the East Coast. Very well-handled and with utmost discretion.
in Whitefish, Mt |
I have been seeing Jerri for the last 6 years. She has helped me through a knee replacement surgery, shoulder surgery and an invasive breast cancer. I was in chemo for a year and radiation therapy for 6 months. She was always just a phone call away if I needed support during that time. She has also helped so much during a family issue. She is very professional in every way. I would recommend her to anyone that was in need of counseling. people. E
in Whitefish, MT |
I could write paragraph after paragraph on how wonderful a person/psychologist Jerri Swenson is. Simply put, she change my life for the better and I can never thank her enough.
Jerri is superb and helped me overcome several issues over the years. She maintains confidentiality, is very positive, and her numerous years of experience and dedication have greatly enhanced my quality of life.
Twin Falls, ID |
Jerri talked about herself half of my sessions, never helped me, yet made me feel worse due to her telling me how wonderful her children are. She spoke about people in town which I felt extremely unprofessional.
in Kalispell, MT |
I went to Jerri after reading her excellent reviews on Google. She was very easy to talk to and provided great insight.
in Whitefish, MT |
Jerri was very kind and gave me solid ideas and support as I worked through some relationship problems. I'm doing great now. I recommend her to all my friends
Whitefish, MT |
Jerri has helped me cope through a long and difficult period of my life. She is compassionate and calm. She never tells me what I should do in my relationships, but instead helps me to be less anxious, to set appropriate boundaries and to deal with my relationships in a healthier way.
in Montana |
She was willing to treat me where I was at emotionally and helped me move out of an emotionally abusive relationship. She encouraged me to move forward and gave me tips on how to get there. On my worst days she reminded me how far I've come and let me call her outside of her office hours when I was full of doubt and anxiety. I'm a stronger happier person today because of her. I've seen other mental health professionals but she is the one I recommend to my friends and family. she's the best.
Kalispell, MT |
I would not recommend her counseling services. During a session Jerry talked about herself for almost half a session. I did get to learn about her family, her charity work in Browning, and her chronic back pain as she laid on the couch. I do not think she helped guide any of the sessions or help find solutions. Her only advice was you can't change other people'. She condoned and encouraged very unhealthy and destructive behavior during a vulnerable time.
Have you seen Jerri Swenson, LCPC?
Are you Jerri Swenson?