Optometry  |
Male
Dr. Jerome Friedman, OD
Dr. Jerome Friedman, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL.

17019 Pines Blvd

Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

Learn about Dr. Friedman

• Optometry

Dr. Friedman does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Friedman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Friedman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Friedman's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Friedman is the sweetest doctor I've ever met! I've only had to wait a couple of minutes before my exam, unlike other doctors who make you wait 30-45 minutes before calling you in. He's very thorough and gives very detailed explanations throughout his exam. He's very professional and likes to engage in conversation, which doesn't make the exam boring. You can tell that he is a very wise man because of what he talks about and is very knowledgeable. He's also negotiable and very funny!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Friedman has always taken great care of me and my family. I've been a patient for as long as I can remember; his exams are thorough, selection of frames are stylish, and and I ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS see crystal clear after he makes me a new pair of glasses!!! He's got the experience and expertise, thank you Dr. J!
in Hollywood, FL |
I have never had better glasses than the ones Dr. Friedman made for me. My headaches and eye strain are gone. Dr. Friedman really cares and I highly recommend going to him if you truly want to see better. HUGE selection of frames as well.
Pembroke Pines, FL |
I was taken aback by how disorganized and messy the office is. Dr. Friedman kept repeating questions although the answers were on the profile in front of him. After the third time he had me read the letters on the wall, I had it memorized and told him so. It didn't phase him. As he tried selling me preventative .25 glasses for $150, I saw same on Amazon for 1/2 the price. At that point, I left. A visit that should have taken no more than 30 minutes took two hours.
Have you seen Dr. Jerome Friedman, OD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?