Jerika Mace, MS

Counseling •  Female

Jerika Mace
2100 Goshen Rd Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Jerika Mace, MS is a counselor in Fort Wayne, IN. She specializes in counseling.

Jerika Mace accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Jerika Mace treats your condition or procedure

Jerika Mace's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jerika Mace

1.0

Jerika Mace?
Jerika Mace's Performance
What People Say About Jerika Mace, MS
I felt like she listened to me without hearing me. She is really nice and fun but this ruined my life. My next therapist treated me for a fear of therapists along with all the problems I walked in the door with. I feel like she made a judgement about your life and anything that didn’t fit her assessment was you not doing what you were supposed to do. She didn’t want to hear “this isn’t working. Can we try something else.” I wouldn’t want anyone who I cared about to feel how therapy with her made me feel. Best description, first my loved ones would say “I’m worried about you. Can you schedule with your therapist.” It eventually changed to “we have a lot to do. I need you to cancel your session. We don’t have time for you to come home and stay in bed for days because you are devastated.” She is a nice person. I just would wish I had never talked to her. Ild have recovered by now if I had avoided therapy all together instead of trying to recover from his therapy left me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jerika Mace, MS?

How was your experience with Jerika Mace?

• Counseling