Jeri Ryan, LMHC

Jeri Ryan, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jeri Ryan, LMHC is a counselor in Westford, MA. She specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

270 Littleton Rd Ste 29

Westford, MA 01886

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Jeri Ryan

Jeri Ryan's bio

This content was provided by Jeri Ryan "My psychotherapeutic approaches address the mind/body connection, as research shows that how we perceive and process events in our lives can influence us both mentally and physically. With extensive experience in the fields of trauma, energy psychology and addiction treatment, I enjoy helping individuals, couples and families, including blended families. I particularly enjoy working with adolescents to help them find the voice of their own individuality. I consider my work a collaboration between myself and my clients, and I've been effective in providing support to people from a wide variety of backgrounds."

This content was provided by Jeri Ryan "I use a variety of techniques including cognitive therapies, body-oriented therapies (energy-work), and communication enhancement. I will help you to understand the forces driving unhealthy behavior and to develop healthier options. You'll become stronger and more resilient when dealing with life's stressors, and you will ultimately have a more emotionally connected and fulfilling life.

My psychotherapeutic approaches address the mind/body connection, as research shows that how we perceive and process events in our lives can influence us both mentally and physically.  I consider my work a collaboration between myself and my clients, and I've been effective in providing support to people from a wide variety of backgrounds."

• Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling

Jeri Ryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of California Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Pacific Oaks College Ma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Califocrnia Graduate Institute PHD
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997

Jeri Ryan has no awards or honors listed.

Jeri Ryan has no media or publications listed.

Jeri Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeri Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeri Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeri Ryan

3.4

Jeri Ryan?
Jeri Ryan's Performance
What People Say About Jeri Ryan, LMHC
Dr. Ryan was so helpful for me after I lost my son. He was just a young man and I know the grief will be with me for a long time but I feel able to move forward in my life. I didn't think that was possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeri Ryan, LMHC?
Dr. Ryan is very much as she describes on her website. She is helpful and interactive. She really knows her stuff and is able to see things that I never knew were going on with me. I learned a great deal from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeri Ryan, LMHC?
Dr. Ryan is not only knowledgeable but easy to talk with. I appreciate her candor and ability to get right to the point, and I welcome her appropriately timed humor. I work hard with her in session, work hard in life, and it's nice to get a dose of positivity to take away with me. I have a better...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeri Ryan, LMHC?

How was your experience with Jeri Ryan?