Naturopathy  |
Dr. Jeri Otterstrom, ND
Dr. Jeri Otterstrom, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Eugene, OR. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1000 River Rd

Eugene, OR 97404

• PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Otterstrom

Dr. Jeri Lynn Otterstrom is a Naturopathic Physician who is available in office as well providing house calls and phone consultations. She considers herself a family practitioner providing care for any general and/or chronic condition. Dr. Jeri has a passion for working with difficult cases associated with endocrine issues. She is compassionate and works to educate, listen, and learn from her patients to attain the best treatment plan to facilitate achieving optimal health.

• Naturopathy
  • Metabolism Disorders
  • Neurological Endocrinology
  • Thyroid Disorders
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Otterstrom does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Detoxification
  • Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Portland State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • National College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • N/A

Dr. Otterstrom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Otterstrom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Otterstrom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Otterstrom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Otterstrom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Otterstrom to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Otterstrom's Performance
in Cottage Grove, OR |
I have never had the care like I have received from Dr. Jeri Otterstrom!!! She was able to diagnose my acute condition quickly and put me on a path to fast healing. As a matter of fact, within 10 days of my first visit, she had me up and going where I had been weak, dizzy and lacking energy for a couple of months or more. She called me to check up on how I was feeling and kept me in her care throughout the healing process & after. I would strongly recommend her to any one!!!
in Eugene, OR |
I have many issues to address, hormonal as well as several old injuries keeping me out of alignment. I did not even know how bad the injuries were until Dr Otterstrom used the Bowen Technique on me the first time. Suddenly I was more upright than I had been in 30 years! My head no longer had brain fog / buzzing and I no longer have the excessive emotional responses I was attributing to menopause and grief from recent events. Dr Otterstrom has literally given me my life back.
in Eugene, OR |
Her knowledge and compassion radiates from Dr. Otterstrom. I am not one to want to go to the doctors office and even with much apprehension; she was a pleasant surprise.
Anchorage, AK |
Sent to office for blood work, but no one told me to fast, after 5 phone calls back and forth and three days later they then decided to send me to lab, went to appointment and my meds were increased, went to refill and no one had called them in (Saturday of course), I understand this happens, but this was the third time! Poor follow through.
Eugene, OR |
unprofessional & lacked follow through. Strongly recommend against.
in Eugene, OR |
I would highly recommend Dr. Otterstrom to a friend or family.
in Eugene, OR |
I'd been having a series of complicated health issues for 3 months when I went to see Dr. Otterstrom, but didn't seem to be healing or regaining my energy. My first appointment with Dr. Otterstrom changed my whole outlook and treatment plan for the better. I walked out having hope that my health would actually improve. With Dr. Otterstrom I have a person who is on my team to properly heal my body in non-invasive and holistic ways. I can't say enough positive things about my experience with her.
in JUNCTION CITY, OR |
GAINED ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE FROM DR. JERI OTTERSTROM DURING MY FIRST VISIT ON 12-11-15. I CAN TELL SHE HAS A TRUE PASSION FOR WHAT SHE DOES, AND HELPING PEOPLE. I WAS BEING MISDIAGNOSED FROM MUTIPLE DOCTORS, INCLUDING AN ENDOCRONOLOGIST. I'M WORKING TOWARDS A REAL SOLUTION TO IMPROVING MY HEALTH. IT IS NOT VERY OFTEN YOU FIND A DOCTOR OF HER CALIBER. I WOULD AND WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. OTTERSTROM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE GREAT RESULTS IN THEIR HEALTH. SATISFIED PATIENT, DEREK NOTT
Have you seen Dr. Jeri Otterstrom, ND?
Are you Dr. Otterstrom?