Jeremy Hinote, MS

Jeremy Hinote, MS

Counseling  ·
Jeremy Hinote, MS is a counselor in Augusta, GA. He specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read his story

3633 Wheeler Rd Ste 365

Augusta, GA 30909

Learn about Jeremy Hinote

Jeremy Hinote's bio

This content was provided by Jeremy Hinote "As a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), I serve individuals, couples, and families of all ages and backgrounds. Common concerns include depression, anxiety, grief, anger, marital issues, parenting, adolescent issues, family issues, and more. I am currently certified as a Prepare-Enrich Facilitator, which is used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, engaged couples, and dating couples considering engagement. I am also a certified facilitator in ScreamFree Parenting and ScreamFree Marriage. I have also completed the Level 3 Practicum Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and use it in my therapy work with couples. I received my MS in Counseling & Psychology from Troy University in 2011. From 2009-2011 I served as a hospital chaplain with the pastoral care department at a local hospital.I am also a full-time Youth & Family Minister where I work with teens and their families and have done so for over 15 yrs now. I am a member of the Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia and the American Association of Christian Counselors."

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Jeremy Hinote does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Affairs and Infidelity
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Fear of Anger
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Harm
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Spiritual Problems
  • Stress

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Faulkner University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Troy University
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Jeremy Hinote has no awards or honors listed.

Jeremy Hinote has no media or publications listed.

Jeremy Hinote does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeremy Hinote and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeremy Hinote's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Jeremy Hinote?

How was your experience with Jeremy Hinote?