Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC

Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Deland, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

905 N Stone St

Deland, FL 32720

• Allstate
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "Dr. Jeremy M Gordon is a graduate of National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois. He has been in private practice in DeLand since 1999, and is a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA) and the Flagler-Volusia Chiropractic Society (FVCS). Dr. Gordon serves as Clinic Director and Senior Chiropractic Physician of DeLand Chiropractic & Spinal Decompression. He volunteers his time and serves the chiropractic profession as a board member of the FCA and the FVCS, and has served as President of the Florida Chiropractic Association in 2013. Dr. Gordon was awarded 'Chiropractor of the Year' in 2007 and 2011 by the Florida Chiropractic Association. He is the only two-time winner of this prestigious award."

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "I believe in giving patient focused, holistic care for my patients. I have a drug-free, non-surgical approach to treating musculoskeletal conditions, and incorporate physician-supervised weight loss to improve the overall health and wellness of our patients and their family members."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Gordon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Florida State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
Dr. Gordon's Performance
in Deland, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for many, many years. He is always pleasant and personable. He does a great job with my adjustments and I always feel better asap.
in DeLand, FL |
I love this office! Dr. Gordon, Tracee, Dana, Cassidy, Miranda, Lanie, and Edith are awesome! I'm improving my life with their help. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable they are and friendly. You want to lose weight and do it in a healthy smart way? Come see Dr. Gordon and his staff at DeLand Chiropractic & Spinal Decompression.
Dave, Thank you so much for the kind words about our staff and our office. Much of our non-patient time is spent training our staff and doctors on how to provide the very best experience for our patients and their family members during a visit to our office. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others who may be considering a chiropractic or weight loss clinic for their health care needs. Thanks again, Dr. Gordon
in DeLand FL |
Dr. Gordon has been a lifesaver for me. I have had lower back pain Since March, I had had 2 Steroid Injections Didn't work!!, PT didn't work!! I heard from a friend who seen Dr. Gordon & had successful results, so I decided to make an appointment and got in at no time for and evaluation which was free, Dr. Gordon was was very pleasant and very thorough, and as soon as we finished my evaluation, I decided to go on and get examined & had a treatment. He helped me!!, I couldn't be anymore happier.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?

Visit Dr. Gordon