Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC

Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC is a chiropractor in Deland, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 1998 and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine, and more.Read his story

905 N Stone St

Deland, FL 32720

• Allstate
  • Medicare
  • State Farm

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gordon treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

I believe in giving patient focused, holistic care for my patients. I have a drug-free, non-surgical approach to treating musculoskeletal conditions, and incorporate physician-supervised weight loss to improve the overall health and wellness of our patients and their family members.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Hands down one of the best Chiropractors here in Volusia. I had knee and back pain for years, I have been to chiropractors in the past and still had mild pain. After my first few visits with Deland Chiropractic my pain is gone and I feel so much better! They offer so much from adjustments, massages, acupuncture, and more. Come in and check them out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Excellent practice with knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
I love this office. The office is clean and inviting, staff is pleasant to work with and wait time is well within reason. Dr. Gordon is a fantastic doctor and easy to work with. I definitely recommend this office to anyone I know who needs a chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Very professional and caring. The staff is upbeat and very friendly. I would highly recomend.
GOOD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Love how special and important you are made to feel every time you walk in the door! Absolutely hands down best customer service! Dr Gordon and staff are very in tune with what you need to get healthy! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
A big shout out to Dr. Gordon and his new position as head of the Opioid Addiction. Way to go wonderful for you and us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Dr Gordon is the first chiropractor to actually take the time to fully assess me and take x-rays. He reviewed what he saw on the images and setup a treatment plan!! I have to say I feel a lot better in just a months time. I suffer from a shoulder injury and headaches. This issue makes it very hard to sleep. Since being treated I am actually sleeping longer each night. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon if you have any back or neck issues!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
AWESOME DR!!! HE has helped me out a few times along with my husband and my father!!!! Very professional explains the issue thoroughly - and you go until pain stops your choice!! :) thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Have never been to a chiropractor at 61 years old. Finally went in to see Dr Gordon. Very thorough and informative. Awesome staff. Would go to see him again.[If needed]. Mike Arthur Deland
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Deland chiropractic is the greatest! I would like to thank Dr. Gordon and the entire staff for taking such good care of me. I am treated with dignity and respect and feel so much better and one weeks worth of spinal decompression treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Dr. Gordon and his office were referred to me by a friend and I have been extremely pleased. I was in terrible pain when I first made my appointment - they were able to get me in that day. The office staff is very warm and friendly. Dr. Gordon is very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Best experience in 20 years of chiropractic care. He was thorough in explaining my issues. He discovered an error in treatment that had been misdiagnosed by a previous doctor. After a few short weeks I was a 100% pain free and have been for months now. The care I received changed my life by addressing the cause of pain and correcting the issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Dr .Gordon is a great chiropractor. You will not regret putting your pain in his hands. Love his staff friendly, caring and funny. Very clean office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Dr Gordon is a highly qualified chiropractor who staff makes you feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
In all the years I have been in Volusia county, Dr. Gordon has been the most caring doctor I have met. He takes the time to listen and understand your problem. With working with my back to my stomach problems. I leaned so much from one Doctor. After leaning about Ideal Protein diet, I now understand what different foods can do to your body and how they work in putting weigh on and making you feel good. I have been on the program for over a year and it really works. Terri Beer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
Dr. Gordon is helping with my neck pain, and my Carpal tunnel. I'm seeing improvement on both. He listens and is very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for many, many years. He is always pleasant and personable. He does a great job with my adjustments and I always feel better asap.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC?
I love this office! Dr. Gordon, Tracee, Dana, Cassidy, Miranda, Lanie, and Edith are awesome! I'm improving my life with their help. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable they are and friendly. You want to lose weight and do it in a healthy smart way? Come see Dr. Gordon and his staff at DeLand Chiropractic & Spinal Decompression.
Dave, Thank you so much for the kind words about...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?

DeLand Chiropractic & Spinal Decompression