Dr. Jeremy Barone, DC

Dr. Jeremy Barone, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jeremy Barone, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Schaumburg, IL.

937 N Plum Grove Rd Ste B

Schaumburg, IL 60173

Learn about Dr. Barone

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Barone does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Barone is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Barone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barone to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Barone's Performance
in Streamwood, IL |
Dr. Barone was able to accurately diagnose and treat my ailing neck and related back issues that had not been alleviated after 10 years with traditional methods. I am still in recovery, but all previous symptoms are either gone or so minimal they do not inhibit my day-to-day activities. The office is clean and inviting along with the top-notch office staff who always greet you by name and with a smile. I've been encouraging friends, family, and co-workers to give a NUCCA doctor a try.
Schaumburg, IL |
I was skeptical at first about this type of approach, but have had tremendous success. Everyone that works here is friendly and helpful and I'm very happy I started seeing the docs here.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Barone spinal care clinic is professional friendly, clean and patient focused. They make is clear from the moment you first walk in that their job and focus is to get you well no matter what. I came in experiencing dizziness, vertigo, visual distortions, cross eyes, loss of visual focus, Eustachian tube dysfunction and headaches. It is my sixth week of treatment and my visual problems are GONE no more dizziness and I know with continued treatment I will continue to get better. Amazing!
in Palatine, IL |
Dr Barone and his staff is very professional. I've gotten good results from my 10 mos of treatment- my lower back pain is subsiding.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I meet Dr. Landholm at the Abilities Expo at the Schaumburg Renaissance’s Center in June of 2015. I have been coming to you now for 1 year and the difference in my health is unbelievable. I had been suffering from terrible lower back pain, numbness in my right hand, pain in my right leg and knee for about 9 months. I was also on high blood pressure medication. After my treatments, my pain is gone in my back and leg and I am no longer on medication for my blood pressure.
in New Lenox, IL |
Very caring and helpful in treating the whole body
in Chicago, IL |
I am happy, no one in the past was able to fix my hip and balance my legs (one of them was shorter than the other one).
in Chicago, IL |
I had severe neck pain + limited range of motion for nearly a year when I started my treatments. Prior to this, I'd been to an orthopedic, who prescribed physical therapy and pain meds. I had acupuncture, went to a naprapath for massages and adjustments. None of these treatments did anything to help my pain or stiffness. A friend recommended Dr. Barone and NUCCA, so I checked them out. I've been getting adjustments for about 1 month now. I have much less pain and better range of motion now.
in Oak Brook, IL |
I am 18 years old and have had a variety of problems including scoliosis, dizziness, lightheadedness, chest pain, nausea, paresthesia, lack of energy, and acid reflux. I did not correlate these problems with my atlas bone being out of place until I came to Barone Spinal Care and Performance. Ever since starting care at Barone my health has returned and I'm standing slightly taller. The Doctors at Barone Spinal Care and Performance are great and so is their care.
in Chicago, IL |
Since I've started treatment I have noticed that there's little to know discomfort and my workouts are a lot better. Initially, I thought I may just be going to through a good period with my spine, however, the result has been consistent. I recently had my spine reexamined and there were drastic improvements to my spine compared to where I started. I would definitely recommend Barone spinal care. You'll be glad you did.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Barone is very passionate about what he does. He is very concerned about his patients and wants everybody to experience optimal health. He is a great listener and courteous to all of his patients. Dr. Landholm is the doctor with me. She is energetic and compassionate in her profession and is a pleasure to be around! Go Dr. J!
in Palatine IL |
I'm so glad that my husband and I found Dr. Barone. Chronic pain had insidiously grown more intolerable for 10 years and I was becoming concerned about future quality of life because of it. I am only 61 years old. After just 2 visits, the pain was considerably diminished and some completely gone. After two months, I am stronger, more clear headed and full of energy. My future endeavors have come back to being reality. Thank you.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dec 2011, 57 year old, I started my first traditional chiropractic care due to stiff neck, pinched nerve in arm and hip pain. Four years later, I still suffer from right hip pain. Not sure if taking a fall a few years back or spinal misalignment due to many hours of desk work caused my hip issues. I started my first atlas adjustment August 11, 2015 and two months later I'm feeling great.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Barone, DC?
Are you Dr. Barone?