Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT is a physical therapist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Clarke University in 2014 and specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sullivan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Sullivan has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(727) 408-5222Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sullivan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Jeremiah has been helping me for a few weeks. I had a traumatic fall and broke a rib an sustained a lung injury. He is an outstanding therapist and professional individual of the highest calibre. He has been working with me on balance and endurance. I have never had a clinician who is so thorough and detailed. I a short time he has demonstrated exercises that have improved my ability to improve and understand the rationale of why they are important. I am impressed with his support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Dr Jeremiah Sullivan is by far the best physical therapist I have ever had. At 79 years of age, I am making progress better than I expected. He is gifted with superior knowledge and the ability to zero in on my needs. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to patients of any age .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Dr. Sullivan is the consummate professional. I have worked with him on several occasions following two knee replacement surgeries and after a fall. He pushed me to exert myself to my limits and helped me to reach my potential each session moving me from walker to cane to independence. He is knowledgeable, patient, and easy to work with. He has also worked with my 90 year old mother and has kept her from becoming wheelchair bound.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
I've been to a few physical therapy places in the past five years this is hands-down the best physical therapy I've ever had. I have never been treated , or our taken care of with such good care . Dr. Sullivan took the time to personally get to know my pain story and really helped me both physically and mentally move past my pain issues . Giving me the confidence and The mobility to begin living my life again . I have never Met such a caring docter . My pain levels have improved ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Considerate, very thorough when he is showing you exercises you can do at home. Overall very satisfied with the results and it's only been a few visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
I am grateful for being referred to Dr. Sullivan for treating my low back pain. Before attending therapy with Dr. Sullivan I had a grim outlook on getting better within a reasonable time period. But his knowledge, support and motivational skills have lead to me now being nearly pain free. I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Sullivan for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Excellent therapist with great skills. I will be referring my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Excellent therapist! Really understands the body and was able to help me very quickly. My primary care doctor was really impressed with Dr. Sullivan's therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
He is a very knowledgeable doctor and really understands his patient's comfort level. He really helped me with my condition. I will definitely be referring Dr. Sullivan to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Dr. Sullivan is very caring and compassionate. He helped me get out of pain without medications or surgery. Highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Excellent physical therapist. I have already referred my family members to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Dr. Sullivan is very knowledgeable and subscribes to the McKenzie methodology. I experienced incredible gains from his therapy. He and Dr. Aman did a fantastic job getting me back to normal. I strongly recommend Dr. Sullivan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?
Excellent doctor with great people skills and PT knowledge. I totally trusted his judgement and course of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremiah Sullivan, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Sullivan?