Jenniffer Schile, PTA

Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant) ·  Female · Age 38

Jenniffer Schile

Jenniffer Schile, PTA is a physical therapy assistant in Lake City, FL. She specializes in physical therapy (physical therapy assistant), physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Make an appointment

Jenniffer Schile accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jenniffer Schile treats your condition or procedure

It's about treating the patient with integrity and compassion while providing skilled therapy services to the best of my ability within my scope of practice. A patient's comfort level, personal satisfaction, and functional outcome is my responsibility while under my care.

• Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation

Jenniffer Schile?
Jenniffer Schile's Performance
What People Say About Jenniffer Schile, PTA
RecentMost Helpful
Jennifer was great worked well with me exsplaned what we were doing. Made you fell good about being there . I enjoyed going to therapy .She made It fun. I fell she is a real asset to the Company. I would highly recommed her To anyone. She is a good listener,and seems to love her job. I give her from 1 to 10 for exlance. 20 L
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
One of the friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You leave there feeling like you finally met someone who actually cares about her patients well-being not just moving as many through as she can. If we could only get her to eat a cheeseburger
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer she is a complete professional we could not have been more pleased with the results of the therapy she provided. I highly recommend her. she is a wonderful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jenniffer always made me feel very comfortable. She is always friendly and enjoys her job. This shows on a daily basis. Educating me on better sleeping posters and seating positions made a great deal on my improvements in my physical well being which she made a priority. Her service is excellent beyind means because she makes sure she does whatever needs to be done for the better environment. This made the environment feel less as an appoinment and made it feel like home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jenniffer was amazing with helping with my back pain, and she was just a great person to talk to. I loved the atmosphere there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
I have known Jenniffer for about 10 years and would not hesitate to give her my highest recommendation. As a PTA, she is excellent at what she does. She is down to earth, has great communication skills, always has the warmest smile, and makes a personal connection with each and every patient. I am a licensed occupational therapist and President of a home health therapy services company. I worked with Jenniffer for many years and I can assure you she is a fantastic therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jenniffer is an excellent and dedicated physical therapist, she is a joy to work with. Ms.Schile truly exceeded our expectations and we're so happy to have met a professional that is both passionate and caring with her patients. Thank you for all that you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jennifer is excellent! I recommend to everyone that's looking for quality care and customer satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jennifer Schile Is awesome..Very passionate and caring for what she does and with her patients!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
I always look forward to my visits each time because shes always cheerful and uplifting in her demeanor and encouraging in the treatments. She treats all her patients equally with compassion. Shes a great person and excellent physical therepy tech.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
She was recommended by Dr.J Carr, I'm so glad he did. She's one of the most caring professional I have ever meet. She truly cares about the Recovery of her patients. If I ever need help again I will call her ofc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?
Jennifer is very pleasant young lady I’m very happy to have her as my physical therapist
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenniffer Schile, PTA?

How was your experience with Jenniffer Schile?

• Thu: closed
    • Sat: closed

Compare Providers

More providers who are similar to Jenniffer Schile

Show All Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)