Jennifer Zauner, LCSW

Eating DisordersFemaleAge 59

Eating Disorders

Jennifer Zauner, LCSW is an Eating Disorders Specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Jennifer Zauner, LCSW

Sirona Therapy

280 N Bedford Rd Ste 301 Mount Kisco, NY 10549

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Jennifer Zauner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Jennifer Zauner's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Jennifer Zauner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Zauner

4.4

Highly skilled therapist
I have had the personal and professional pleasure to work with Jennifer Zauner on a therapeutic team that has treated well over 25 clients; her instincts, guidance and counseling skills have been spot-on every time! Jennifer has the sort of intuition that comes from experience; she meets clients where they are, validating their experiences with a gentle, non-judgemental attitude that is gently firm and deeply caring. With her strong ethical outlook and insightful intelligence, she is—without a doubt—a welcome presence in any therapy space.
Lisa Ellis – May 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Zauner, LCSW?
If there were more stars to give, I would. I’ve been seeing Jennifer for about 15 years. During this time she has given me the tools and courage to flourish and become a confident individual. She has helped me to be comfortable in my own skin. My emotional health, and relationships are stronger today because of her help and guidance. I look forward to each and every one of our therapy sessions. I’d highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Michelle – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Zauner, LCSW?
Jennifer is a professional colleague I know I can trust to help someone through truly rough waters. As a colleague who greatly respects her “can-do” approach to very challenging circumstances people face, I have great confidence in her therapeutic sensitivity and smarts as well as her genuine commitment to patient care. I think she is gifted in her ability to “see” a person so that they might see themselves--and then see the way forward. -Gerry Gartenberg, LP, NCPSYA
Apr 28, 2022
Wonderful Therapist!
As a practicing general pediatrician in Mt. Kisco for 32 years, it is imperative that clinicians like me have excellent resources to refer patients to for consultation and care. This is especially true for patients, both young and old, with regard to mental health issues. And this is even more true today in light of the pandemic, which has heightened the need for therapy across the board. Sirona Therapy in Mt. Kisco, led by Jennifer Zauner, is one of the most fabulous centers that I know. Jennifer and her team are simply incredible, and they have helped treat and heal countless clients. I have received nothing but overwhelming thanks from my patients who have sought care with Sirona Therapy. They individualize care specific to the client's need, choosing the most appropriate team member, and each of the team members are professional and full of compassion. They are completely invested in the process of healing and wholeness for those that they treat. For Jennifer Zauner and her te
Peter Richel, MD, FAAP – Apr 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Zauner, LCSW?
After decades of struggling with disordered eating, I decided to take the plunge and seek professional help. Things seemed OK for the first few visits-- not great, but not terrible. I didn't really like the reading material she suggested ("Life Without Ed" and "The Four Agreements") but my reactions to the reading were something to talk about. However the real red flag was when Ms. Zauner offered to help me get a prescription for pills that would help with weight loss and encouraged me to think about why I **wanted** to be overweight-- and how my extra weight was **serving** me. She may be great at helping thin patients-- but be wary if you don't fit the mold.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Zauner, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jennifer Zauner?