Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD

Counseling ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Walker

White Tanks Counseling

10451 W Palmeras Dr Ste 211E Sun City, AZ 85373

Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD is a counselor in Sun City, AZ. She specializes in counseling.

Dr. Walker accepts

Dr. Walker accepts the following insurance:

MercyCare Health Plans
Mercy Health Plans
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Walker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Walker's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Stress
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Issues

Many clients seek counseling because they feel as if they do not have resources or coping skills for various difficulties, including depression and anxiety. I emphasize strengths and resilience with clients and help them to see beyond perceived inade...

• Counseling

3.9

Dr. Walker?
Dr. Walker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD
I can always count on doctor Walker she keeps me stable And I know if I get in a badd spot she's there to help me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?
I was seeing Dr. Walker as a cash patient and paying what she asked. However, she got greedy and decided to triple my rate (double what insurance companies pay her). I feel she just didn't want to see me anymore and used this as an excuse. She was rude and angry at this appointment and very unprofessional. I can no longer endorse her services. A cash patient should not have to pay more than the insurance rate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?
My husband suffers from severe health conditions and Dr. Walker has helped us through some dark times. We are very grateful to have her in our lives to help us with all the ups and downs that come with trying to cope with long term care. I can't say enough about what a strong support she has been.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr Walker for years and she has help me a lot with some problems related to my disability and my wife's drinking. I would have no problems recommending Dr Walker to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?
My wife has suffered for years with pain, depression and intractable medical conditions. It's hard for her to find a counsellor she can trust, as many fail to give her credit for her life experience and intelligence. But from the very beginning she felt safe with Dr. Walker, who is insightful, knowledgeable and compassionate. She lets my wife free-associate with whatever seemingly odd thoughts pop up, accepting everything and helping her to figure them out. We are so lucky to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?
When I started with Dr Walker, I had been to a couple of counselors that didn't seem to want to help my issues. I suffer from chronic nerve pain and the anxiety/depression that goes with it. We talked about achievable goals and when I started having marital issues, she brought us together and is helping with the issues that we are facing. All in all, she is attentive, empathetic, encouraging, and just a nice person to discuss your issues with. I've had family members also see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Walker, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?

Compare Providers