Jennifer Solosko, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 53

Marriage & Family Therapy

Jennifer Solosko, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Sandy, UT. Her office accepts new patients.

Jennifer Solosko, LMFT

Achieve Family Therapy

11075 S State St Ste 102 Sandy, UT 84070

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Jennifer Solosko treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Jennifer Solosko accepts

Jennifer Solosko accepts the following insurance:

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Self Pay

Jennifer Solosko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Solosko

A year ago, my wife and I were ready to call it quits. Jennifer has helped us turn our marriage around by teaching us proven tools and then patiently helping us learn how to use them. She has helped us heal from years of misunderstanding and pain. She is very kind and insightful, helping us to recognize the aspects of our old destructive dance and then helping us to create a new productive and loving dance. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking help.
Eagle Mountain, UT – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?
Jennifer has been my therapist for the past 18 months. She has helped me through some challenging times and helped me understand the importance of being mindful of my emotions and needs and then being assertive to meet those needs. She has guided me through healing from my husbands affair, repairing my marriage and helped me have hope in my future. She is very knowledgeable on EFT - Emotionally Focused Therapy. Jennifer has my highest recommendation!!
Orem, UT – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jennifer Solosko?

I work collaboratively with my clients to formulate their goals. We explore together strengths, resources, areas of concern or places for potential growth....Read more

I am passionate about working with individuals and couples using Emotionally Focused Therapy.  This model allows people to recognize patterns, behaviors,...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

2013
Argosy University
1990
Brigham Young University

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?

Does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT accept any insurance plans?

Does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Jennifer Solosko, LMFT on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Jennifer Solosko's profile.

What conditions does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT treat?

Jennifer Solosko frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Depression. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Jennifer Solosko, LMFT's office address?

Jennifer Solosko's office is located at 11075 S State St Ste 102, Sandy, UT 84070. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Jennifer Solosko, LMFT. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Achieve Family Therapy