Jennifer Solosko, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 52

Jennifer Solosko

Achieve Family Therapy

11075 S State St Ste 102 Sandy, UT 84070

Jennifer Solosko, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Sandy, UT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Solosko to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I work collaboratively with my clients to formulate their goals. We explore together strengths, resources, areas of concern or places for potential growth. After creating an individualized treatment plan, I utilize va..."

- Jennifer Solosko, LMFT

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Jennifer Solosko treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Jennifer Solosko accepts

Jennifer Solosko accepts the following insurance:

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Self Pay

Jennifer Solosko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Solosko

Jennifer Solosko

A year ago, my wife and I were ready to call it quits. Jennifer has helped us turn our marriage around by teaching us proven tools and then patiently helping us learn how to use them. She has helped us heal from years of misunderstanding and pain. She is very kind and insightful, helping us to recognize the aspects of our old destructive dance and then helping us to create a new productive and loving dance. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking help.
Eagle Mountain, UT – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?
Jennifer has been my therapist for the past 18 months. She has helped me through some challenging times and helped me understand the importance of being mindful of my emotions and needs and then being assertive to meet those needs. She has guided me through healing from my husbands affair, repairing my marriage and helped me have hope in my future. She is very knowledgeable on EFT - Emotionally Focused Therapy. Jennifer has my highest recommendation!!
Orem, UT – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jennifer Solosko?

I work collaboratively with my clients to formulate their goals. We explore together strengths, resources, areas of concern or places for potential growth....Read more

I am passionate about working with individuals and couples using Emotionally Focused Therapy.  This model allows people to recognize patterns, behaviors,...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

2013
Argosy University

Is Jennifer Solosko, LMFT accepting new patients?

Jennifer Solosko, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jennifer Solosko's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jennifer Solosko accepts your insurance.

What are Jennifer Solosko, LMFT's top areas of care?

Jennifer Solosko frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Counseling Services. See all procedures and conditions Jennifer Solosko treats.

Where is Jennifer Solosko, LMFT's office located?

Jennifer Solosko's office is located at 11075 S State St Ste 102, Sandy, UT 84070. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jennifer Solosko, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Jennifer Solosko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jennifer Solosko, LMFT?

Achieve Family Therapy