Jennifer Sober, LCPC

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Jennifer Sober

Trust Builders Counseling and Consultation, LLC

12 Galloway Ave Ste 2C Cockeysville, MD 21030

Jennifer Sober, LCPC is a marriage & family therapist in Cockeysville, MD. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.

Jennifer Sober accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Jennifer Sober treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Sober?
Jennifer Sober's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Sober, LCPC
RecentHighestLowest
I've seen Jennifer off and on for nearly 5 years. She is a good listener who has provided helpful insight for individual and relationship concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?
I have recommended Jennifer to all my friends seeking advice on personal and relationship issues. Two have sought her care and have told me how much she has helped them. I have seen her on and off for the past 6 or so years. She guided me through relationship and anxiety issues. Each time I left a session, I felt relief, comfort and confidence to face my situation. She has given me the tools to become a stronger person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?
I highly recommend working with Jennifer. She provided significant guidance in our family's time of need. I always had her full attention during appointments and benefited greatly from her balanced approach. I have found that successful counseling requires significant investment by all parties involved. For her part, she was always prepared and fully engaged throughout our appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?
Jennifer has seen us as a family and individually for several years now. Whenever something comes up where we need an objective or "outside" take on things, we always make an appointment to see her! I particularly appreciate that she offers practical guidance and suggestions for new strategies that help me redirect my situation as much as possible. I always feel like I've taken a deep breath of relief when I leave her office, I am left feeling more confident and hopeful
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?
My husband and I have really enjoyed talking with Jennifer Sober and feel it has helped our marriage very much in regards to building our trust and communication. I would possibly like some more feedback and suggestions from her during our sessions but that is my only suggestion! Otherwise I would definitely recommend her to anyone wishing to improve their marriage!! I thought our situation was hopeless before we gave her a try and I am so very greatful that we did!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?
She is an excellent listener and provides a safe and supportive environment to discuss my concerns. I appreciate that she offers a flexible schedule for appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Sober, LCPC?

How was your experience with Jennifer Sober?