Dr. Jennifer Slane, DO

Dr. Jennifer Slane, DO

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Slane, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Uniondale, NY. She graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute Of Technology and specializes in gastroenterology.Read her story

106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd Ste B

Uniondale, NY 11553

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Slane

Dr. Slane's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Slane "Practicing gastroenterology can make a tremendous impact in a patient's life – which is why I love this field. It allows the best of both worlds- a fusion of traditional medicine which includes listening, examining and counseling my patients – together with that of a more technological approach utilizing endoscopy to better diagnose, prevent and treat gastrointestinal disease. This challenging field is growing and we are learning more each day with new tools to help our patients. I believe educating my patients about their health is paramount. I am a careful listener and detail oriented which helps me to arrive at an accurate diagnosis and tailor the treatment to the individual. I strive to provide the best, most compassionate care possible for my patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Slane "At Gastroenterology Associates, ensuring patients receive high-quality digestive care in a welcoming, friendly, and comfortable environment is priority number one.

We take pride in getting to know our patients and understanding their individual needs and concerns. We value our patients' time and work to maximize efficiencies, streamlining the scheduling process and minimizing the discomfort that so often accompanies digestive disorders. We strive to effectively and expeditiously improve your quality of life and restore your digestive system to its ideal health."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Skidmore College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Winthrop-University Hospital

Dr. Slane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Slane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slane

Dr. Slane?
Dr. Slane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Slane, DO
My usual doctor was out for the week, so I was offered an appointment with Dr. Slane. Rather than waiting until next week, I decided to accept the appointment. And I am glad I did! I found Dr. Slane to be quite pleasant, very thorough, caring and extremely reassuring. The office is very modern...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Slane, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Slane?