Jennifer Scott, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 54

Jennifer Scott, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner in Lake City, FL. She is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Scott to book an appointment.

Jennifer Scott

Lake Shore Primary Care West

755 Sw State Road 47 Lake City, FL 32025
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jennifer Scott treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination

Jennifer Scott accepts

Jennifer Scott accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Jennifer Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Scott

4.4

Jennifer Scott

Jennifer is the best provider Lake City has. When Shand's shut down, I lost my ability to see her for a few months. I had to make an appointment elsewhere and it was not a good experience, I had missed her so much I am SOO happy that she is back practicing in Lake City, my time without her being my doctor was spent on only half of my medications and worried about the future, seriously a miserable 5 months since I am on a lot of maintenance medications. Jennifer takes the time to listen to your issues and will make sure you don't run out of refills on your medications. My husband has been having terrible stomach issues and as soon as he got into see her she ordered a bunch of tests, put him on medications, and most important of all she took it seriously. She told us we will get to the bottom of it, and I have the utmost faith in her. I also appreciate the ease of scheduling with her, especially during the pandemic. Even new patients can get in within a week, not MONTHS like other docs
JWhedbee – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?
I always thought jennifer was a great asset to lake city but after lakeshore closed , I was looking without success for a new primary care. Then living in a pandemic in a world without jennifer scott , you feel the loss of someone who was genuine and always would connect dots that others hadn't. She also listens and respects her patients which means so much for a person to feel cared for and safe.
D.W. – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?
Jennifer is the best thing to happen to me in Lake City. She takes the time to listen to me and not try to rush me off. I have been with her for 12 years and hope to be with her forever. Love her to death.
Robyn – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?
She is absolutely amazing!! I have a child with some special needs and she is by far the best communicator with him. I am so thankful !!
Jodi – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?
I LOVE Jennifer, she is extremely thorough, and actually 'Cares' about each patient, as if you were her family.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Stephanie Smith – Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?
The office was supposed to call in my cholesterol medication. They never called me back. I brought my current medications with me to avoid any confusion and the information was still transferred incorrectly to my e-chart online. After waiting a week I’ve been trying to call them about my cholesterol medicine and it autodisconnects every time I call. Furthermore they are moving their office from clear lake in June apparently so, overall a complete waste of my time and resources.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Scott, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Jennifer Scott?
Provider explaining information to patient