Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT

Physical TherapyFemaleAge 32

Physical Therapy

Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Estes Park, CO. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT

Mountaintop Physical Therapy PC

1751 N Lake Ave Unit 101 Estes Park, CO 80517 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Sauers treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain

Dr. Sauers accepts

Dr. Sauers accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Sauers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sauers

Dr. Sauers

Dr. Jen is amazing!She helped my shoulders with dry needling. Then, I broke my wrist. She helped me so much with my PT beige the cast even came off. I never have an issue with it! She’s so personable and made me feel really comfortable. I’ve struggled to find a PT as food since I moved away
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT?
I had 3 different Physical Therapists before I found Jennifer. All I can say is, she is amazing! I developed frozen shoulder after rotator cuff surgery, and for months I was having a hard time gaining my full mobility back. Within a month after seeing Jennifer, My range of motion improving drastically! She explained how dry needling could help frozen shoulder so I agreed to try it out. I know that with these treatments and the exercises she recommended for me, I have gained more range of motion. Jennifer is very knowledgeable and she takes pride in her work; I know she really cares for each individual. I’m so grateful I found her!!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Sauers?

Jennifer graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine with a Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy in 2014. She has over 5 years of...Read more

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Is Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT accepting new patients?

Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Sauers' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Sauers accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT's top areas of care?

Dr. Sauers frequently treats Ankle Injury, Arthritis, and Back Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Sauers treats.

Where is Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT's office located?

Dr. Sauers' office is located at 1751 N Lake Ave Unit 101, Estes Park, CO 80517. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT offer telehealth services?

Dr. Sauers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Sauers, DPT?

Mountaintop Physical Therapy PC1751 N Lake Ave Unit 101 Estes Park, CO 80517