Jennifer Roofner, MSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 39

Social Work

Jennifer Roofner, MSW is a Social Worker in Jacksonville, NC. She is affiliated with Onslow Memorial Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Jennifer Roofner, MSW

Apex Therapeutic Counseling & Holsitic Services, PLLC.

3220 Henderson Dr Jacksonville, NC 28546
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Jennifer Roofner treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Roofner's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Jennifer Roofner accepts

Jennifer Roofner accepts the following insurance:

CHAMPVA
Medicaid
Tricare

Jennifer Roofner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Roofner

4.5

Jennifer Roofner taught me how to believe in myself, she helped me find the root of my eating disorder and gave me the courage and support to recover from my eating disorder. She encouraged me to go back to school and to find myself worth. She is an amazing therapist with fun techniques that actually work. I would not be here today if it wasn't for Jennifer Roofner, she goes above and beyond for her clients. In therapy, with her,? I faced some of the hardest challenges but I overcame them with her encouragement and support. I give her 10 stars and recommend her to anyone who struggles with an E.D.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Roofner, MSW?
I brought my very fragile yet rebellious teenager to Jennifer . I was very skeptical for therapy for her as she does not open up to anyone, which was part of the problem.. needless to say she was heavensent. My daughter began opening up to her in a short amount of time. We also started having family sessions and I ended up bringing my marriage and my other children to Jennifer for therapy. She has a gift and is a blessing to the profession!
Mrs. Macc in Jacksonville, NC – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Roofner, MSW?
Jennifer helped me with many things including self-esteem, social anxiety, navegating sexism, and transitioning between cities & jobs. She gave me practical tools for changing thought patterns as well as friendly, caring moral support that gave me the confidence & motivation to keep going. I have seen improvememts in every area that I worked on with her. Im very grateful!
Claire in Wilmington, NC – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Roofner, MSW?
She's seriously amazing! The best therapist I've ever seen! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is struggling! Jennifer Roofner is honestly one of biggest reason I am binge free!
Katie Krauss in Jacksonville, NC – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Roofner, MSW?
Jennifer goes above and beyond for any and everyone she is the only therapist I would recommend to friends, family, and yes my children: such a caring therapist and person: thank you for all you have done for me and my family.
Jacksonville, NC – May 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Roofner, MSW?

How was your experience with Jennifer Roofner?

• Social Work
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Eating Disorders

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Jennifer Roofner, MSW?

Does Jennifer Roofner, MSW accept any insurance plans?

Does Jennifer Roofner, MSW accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Jennifer Roofner, MSW on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Jennifer Roofner's profile.

What conditions does Jennifer Roofner, MSW treat?

Jennifer Roofner frequently treats the following conditions: Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Jennifer Roofner, MSW's office address?

Jennifer Roofner's office is located at 3220 Henderson Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Jennifer Roofner, MSW able to provide telehealth services?

Jennifer Roofner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Is Jennifer Roofner, MSW affiliated with any hospitals?

Jennifer Roofner, MSW is affiliated with Onslow Memorial Hospital.

Does Jennifer Roofner, MSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.5/5 for Jennifer Roofner, MSW. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Apex Therapeutic Counseling & Holsitic Services, PLLC.3220 Henderson Dr Jacksonville, NC 28546

Jennifer Roofner is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Onslow Memorial Hospital

Jacksonville, NC

55% Patients that would definitely recommend, 15% lower than the national average