Jennifer Randall, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Jennifer Randall, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Somersworth, NH. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Randall to book an appointment.

Jennifer Randall

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Jennifer Randall treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Randall accepts

(603) 742-2007

Jennifer Randall accepts the following insurance:

Select
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Jennifer Randall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Randall

Based on 1 rating

Jennifer Randall

I had an incident with my right knee buckling on me while walking. The Wentworth-Douglass Urgent Care treated me and referred me to Seacoast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for further treatment. I saw Jennifer Randall saw me later the same week. To sum up my visit and treatment in one word FANTASTIC ! From the minute I walked through the front door EVERYONE who I interacted with was friend and personable yet highly knowledgeable and professional. Jennifer and her Medical Assistant Meghan are AWESOME. I feel that I received the best possible treatment for my condition and highly recommend this practice and Jennifer in particular. I will at some point down the road need double knee replacements and there is no doubt in my mind where I will be going when that time comes.
Ross Carlino – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Randall, PA-C?

How was your experience with Jennifer Randall?

• Physician Assistant (PA)