Jennifer Porto, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Jennifer Porto

College Park Family Care Center

10600 Mastin St # Entrance Overland Park, KS 66212

Jennifer Porto, PA is a physician assistant in Overland Park, KS. She graduated from University of Missouri and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and orthopedic surgery.

Jennifer Porto accepts

Jennifer Porto accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Jennifer Porto treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

University of Missouri

Jennifer Porto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Porto

Jennifer Porto?
Jennifer Porto's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Porto, PA
Recent
I recommend Jennifer, she treats her patients like they are customers and you can see she genuinely cares about accurate diagnosis, a plan for recovery and follow up. I would go highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer was fantastic to see post-op, following my meniscus root tear surgery. She is highly knowledgable and explained in great detail my surgery outcome. I left feeling educated and confident in my recovery. A definite recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Outstanding results from this nice young woman. She has been giving me joint injections for some time now and she always hits the correct spots to give me relief from my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
She is very kind, gentle, and welcoming. She took time to listen to my concerns and provided me with awesome advice. I would reccomment Jennifer to anyone, her performance was wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jenny has always answered questions and concerns for many years. Jenny and Dr. Gurley have assisted me with knee and shoulder issues for many years. Thank you for giving me a better quality of life and being there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Great experience. Jennifer listens to your issue and provides multiple solutions. She is straight to the point while have a great bedside manner. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer is always so positive about treating me, I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer Porto administered PRP injections in both of my knees. She thoroughly explained the procedure, what to expect, and what to do after. She answered my questions and had me schedule a follow-up appointment in a month to check in. She made the procedure quick, comfortable, and as pain-free as possible. She was very professional but also very patient-centered. I would highly recommend Jennifer Porto!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer was very thorough and explained my situation very well. I am just concerned about the flushing she said I might have. That part is frustrating as my entire body gets hot off and on all day. Just would like to know how long this will go on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer is the most kind person I have met in a while She takes her time with you to explain your options and is very encouraging For your plan of treatment. She is a special Lady and anyone should feel like they have a plan of treatment and it is the right plan for you
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Very friendly, knowledgeable and a great dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
I would recommend Jennifer to anyone. She is great. She does a great job of explaining and is very attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jenny was fantastic. With a thorough examination and imaging, she was able to diagnose my shoulder problem. She recommended a plan of care and gave me a steroid injection. The office staff was super friendly and helpful. I felt like a VIP throughout my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
I have nothing but the utmost trust and respect for Jenny. She has been an incredible care giver to me throughout the issues I have had with both of my knees. She is very outgoing and friendly, and she always takes the time required to listen to my concerns as well as explain what needs to be done. I have no hesitation recommending Jenny. She will not disappoint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
I have been seeing Jenny for several years and have always been pleased with her care. She always listens and is very informative. She always makes me fills like I am the most important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jennifer has worked with me both during actual surgical repair of a rotator cuff injury and seen me through the following recovery time. She has always been professional and supportive, providing me information about my recovery and promptly responding to any questions I might have. I highly recommend her as a PA!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?
Jenny goes above and beyond with each and every one of her patients. I have known quite a few of her patients that have come out and felt very positively about the impact she has had on their lives. She's extremely thorough, intelligent, caring and I would. recommend her to anyone and everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Porto, PA?

How was your experience with Jennifer Porto?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Jennifer Porto treats patients.

Compare Providers