Orthopedic Surgery  |
Female
Jennifer Porto, PA
Jennifer Porto, PA is an orthopedic surgery provider who practices in Overland Park, KS. Jennifer Porto is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

10600 Mastin St

Overland Park, KS 66212

Learn about Jennifer Porto

This content was provided by Jennifer Porto "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

Jennifer Porto does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri
    Medical School | Graduated

Jennifer Porto has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Porto has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Porto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Porto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Porto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Porto to family and friends
Jennifer Porto's Performance
in Emporia, KS |
Very friendly, knowledgeable and a great dr.
in Overland Park, KS |
I would recommend Jennifer to anyone. She is great. She does a great job of explaining and is very attentive.
Lawrence, KS |
Jenny was fantastic. With a thorough examination and imaging, she was able to diagnose my shoulder problem. She recommended a plan of care and gave me a steroid injection. The office staff was super friendly and helpful. I felt like a VIP throughout my experience.
in Olathe, KS |
I have nothing but the utmost trust and respect for Jenny. She has been an incredible care giver to me throughout the issues I have had with both of my knees. She is very outgoing and friendly, and she always takes the time required to listen to my concerns as well as explain what needs to be done. I have no hesitation recommending Jenny. She will not disappoint.
in Gardner, KS |
I have been seeing Jenny for several years and have always been pleased with her care. She always listens and is very informative. She always makes me fills like I am the most important.
Shawnee, KS |
Jennifer has worked with me both during actual surgical repair of a rotator cuff injury and seen me through the following recovery time. She has always been professional and supportive, providing me information about my recovery and promptly responding to any questions I might have. I highly recommend her as a PA!
Olathe, KS |
Jenny goes above and beyond with each and every one of her patients. I have known quite a few of her patients that have come out and felt very positively about the impact she has had on their lives. She's extremely thorough, intelligent, caring and I would. recommend her to anyone and everyone
in Paola, KS |
Excellent results from Jennifer Porto, PA-C at College Park Surgical Specialty Center, . She was very professional, and I found a great deal of pain relief from the injections she gave me. Would definitely use her again.
Have you seen Jennifer Porto, PA?
Are you Jennifer Porto?