Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD

Dr. Politis
Telehealth services available

Politis Therapy Services

70 W Allendale Ave Ste D Allendale, NJ 07401

Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD is a Counselor in Allendale, NJ. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Politis to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Politis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Politis accepts

Dr. Politis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Politis

Dr. Politis

Dr. Politis has been great with treating my son's depression. Through CBT and therapy he is able to recognize patterns in his thinking and find better ways to cope. He is less "in his head all the time" and more present at home. She is fantastic!
Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD?
Dr. Politis makes you feel right at home in her office. If you want to make changes in your life but aren't sure where to start I would recommend her. She was able to dive deep into my past and made connections about things I couldn't believe in one session. Dr. Politis is so good at what she does. She is a great doctor and very insightful.
Carissa Abbatiello – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD?
After my divorce I needed someone talk to and sort of my life. A friend recommended Dr. Politis. She was so incredibly helpful. We explored my past behaviors and childhood and I had a better understanding what got me to this point. She was so invaluable when it came to the kids and coparenting. She made me feel empowered on this new chapter of my life. My kids have seen the other therapists in her office too and I have been happy as a parent and even happier my kids love to talk to them.
Stephanie – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD?
I am a local pediatrician and I refer to Dr. Jennifer's office often. The staff understands what children and adolescents are going through these days and help parents so much with their insight.
Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD?
Dr. Politis helped my oldest daughter during a difficult divorce and I could not be more grateful. She truly cares and relates to adolescents and young adults. Her office staff were communicative with scheduling and insurance which was very helpful. She is one of the only therapy offices that accepts insurance and handles it for you. In the past I always had to submit myself. The other therapists that work there are great too-very warm and well trained.
Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Politis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Politis?
Provider explaining information to patient