Jennifer Pierre, MPH

NaturopathyFemaleAge 44

Naturopathy

Jennifer Pierre, MPH is a Naturopath in New Haven, CT. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Jennifer Pierre, MPH

JenteelNature Health

869 Whalley Ave New Haven, CT 06515
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Jennifer Pierre treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Pierre accepts

Jennifer Pierre's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Pierre

Jennifer Pierre

Dr Pierre is very knowledgeable and thorough! She has helped me tremendously with my thyroid and Hoshimoto disease. I would highly recommend her!!
Angela – Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?
Extremely pleased with my treatments!
Overall I am extremely pleased with Dr. Pierre and her knowledge of holistic care. Dr. Pierre resolved my numerous stomach issues which truly improved the quality of my life. She was knowledgeable, patient, and very encouraging. Dr. Pierre was receptive to my feedback and adjusted my treatments accordingly. Even when setbacks occured, she reassured me that I would feel better, and over time I did. Thank you Dr. Pierre.
MaryAnn – Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?
If I could give Dr. Pierre a One Million Star Rating I would! She is an absolute God-send. She goes out of her way to make patients feel comfortable, and is very clear with her explanations and plan of care. Dr. Jenn is awesome with suggestions for living a healthy lifestyle. She gives long-lasting personal examples for healthy living for each individual patient. When I have an appointment with Dr. Jenn, I feel my appointment is “my time”. She addresses my concerns and issues in a very competent and reassuring manner. The medical and clinical knowledge that Dr. Jenn has is unbelievably amazing, and I have total confidence in her. My daughter and I have never felt such a connection to a healthcare provider as we have with Dr. Jenn. Dr. Jenn has helped my daughter through issues with celiac disease, and has given her advice as to how best control other health issues due to the same. Through following her advice, my daughter has been living her healthiest life ever. Thank you Dr. Pierre!
Antonietta – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?
I started seeing Dr. Pierre two and a half years ago, post double reconstructive jaw surgery. My two main concerns aside from surgical post op healing were the state of my gut health that was affecting my mental health, and beginning my journey of womb healing to balance my hormones and relationship with my reproductive tract. Dr. Pierre is a versatile, caring, consistent, knowledgable and professional naturopathic. doctor who understands the importance behind integrative medicine and the power of educating her patients to think critically for themselves. I really love that as a naturopath, Dr. Pierre works with my lifestyle, diet, and genetics to get to the root causes of my issues. Thank you Dr. J!
Vicky M. – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?
Dr. Pierre took the time to do a thorough health assessment. She is very knowledgeable. She helped me with a woman's health issue. I would highly recommend her and her team.
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?
When I first met Dr. Pierre I immediately knew that she was the Doctor for me. I could tell that she truly cared about me and my health which is something that I have not felt with my previous doctor. I was very comfortable with her and was able to trust the recommendations given to me. She always did everything that she told me she would and followed up as well. She is the best!
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Pierre, MPH?

How was your experience with Jennifer Pierre?