Jennifer Brady, LCPC

Jennifer Brady, LCPC

Individual Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Brady, LCPC is an individual counselor in Severna Park, MD. She specializes in individual counseling, counseling, and more.Read her story

877 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 202

Severna Park, MD 21146

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jennifer Brady

Jennifer Brady's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Brady "I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC). I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in community mental health. I have been providing both mental health and substance abuse counseling in a variety of capacities over the past 15 years. I have experience in helping clients deal with substance abuse, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, family conflict, trauma, abuse and anger issues. My counseling style is warm and inviting. I believe in providing a safe and non-judgmental environment where clients can feel free to express themselves and be honest. I feel that the counseling relationship is the most important piece to therapeutic success. I will work to get to know you and your individual goals and then look for ways to build on your strengths to help you achieve them. I will work to individualize our dialogue and treatment plan based on your specific, needs, wants and goals."

This content was provided by Jennifer Brady "Therapy with a twist is what I deem as my style because I am not a typical text book therapist or the type of therapist you see on TV.

I speak to my clients the same way I would speak to a friend or any other person in my life. I have a great sense of humor and can laugh at myself when needed....which is often.

My genuine, down-to-earth personality helps clients to relax and feel comfortable in order to do the work needed to make improvements in their lives.

My story is no better or no worse than yours. We are all simply humans doing the best we can to make it through this life. We all have hard times and we all need a hand once in a while and that is okay! Let's get together and build you up to your best self while using some of the basics and a lot of THERAPY WITH A TWIST! "

• Individual Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Jennifer Brady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland Baltimore County
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • McDaniel College
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Jennifer Brady has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Brady has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Brady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Brady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Brady's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Jennifer Brady?

How was your experience with Jennifer Brady?