Jennifer Olgiati, LICSW

Jennifer Olgiati, LICSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Olgiati, LICSW is a clinical social worker in Laconia, NH and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of New England / Main Campus in 2008 and specializes in clinical social work, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

585 Union Ave

• Health Net
  • Maine Community Health Options

Learn about Jennifer Olgiati

Jennifer Olgiati's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Olgiati "My background is in teaching and working with adolescents. I spent many years teaching special education and providing services for learning disabilities, emotional disabilities, and behavioral modification. I also have much experience with adjudicated youth, DCYF Solution Focused Treatment & Probation. I enjoy working with adolescents and will always love teaching. I began therapy with substance abuse treatment in Haverhill & Lawrence, MA and worked in different treatment including opiate replacement treatment (Methadone/Suboxone). I have also worked in recovery programs, probation/parole, with the BOP Federal Inmate Programs/Criminal Thinking Errors and helped get the people out of jail and back into society successfully. Throughout my experiences, I have coordinated clinical services for residential group homes and shelters. I have about a year left of supervision towards my Masters Level of Addictions Counseling (MLADC). I have for the last two years been providing integrated services in medical social work in a community medical center. I worked with ages 10 to 100. I am more comfortable with children that are age 10 and up. My treatment is client centered, strengths based, and is created by what the client would like to change and what they feel they can change. I focus on what did work well in the past, what can be used now that are strengths to make changes, and what gets in the way. My approach utilizes skills in Cognitive Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, REBT, etc. all with a Humanistic approach. I meet the client where they are at and create a plan with the client to follow through the treatment. What sets me apart? I am very passionate about this work. I feel that I have lived through a lot of struggles and faced many of the situations my clients speak about. I do not judge and only encourage, validate, empower, guide people to focus on positives, utilize their own strengths and supports, lead he/she to make better choices and change dysfunctional patterns they have been using all along with no success. "

This content was provided by Jennifer Olgiati "Client centered treatment based around client desires and needs. Collaboration with other providers as needed for the best care.   "

• Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Jennifer Olgiati does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University System Of New Hampshire, Keene State
  • Youth Alternatives
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of New England / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Jennifer Olgiati has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Olgiati has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Olgiati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Olgiati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Olgiati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Olgiati to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Jennifer Olgiati's Performance

GOOD

I was given Jennifer's name by my local doctor. He had nothing but great things to say about how his client's praised her work. He was right. She is so passionate about what she does and you can tell she really cares and wants the best for you. She has a huge heart!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Jennifer Olgiati?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry