Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM

Genetics ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Myers

Balanced Health Care

368 E Riverside Dr Ste 8 Saint George, UT 84790

Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM is a geneticist in Saint George, UT. She graduated from East West College Of Natural Medicine and specializes in genetics, acupuncture, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Myers accepts

Dr. Myers accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Myers treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Myers

Dr. Myers?
Dr. Myers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM
Been seeing Jen for about 6 months. I was very unsure of what she was telling me but my internist was not helping me so this was a last resort. So glad I went. My health has improved significantly. My nephrologist and internist can't believe the progress I have made. It hasbeen well worth the financial and time investment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Beyond a doubt, Dr. Myers is an excellent choice for anyone interested in seeking a doctor who will support your efforts, direct your interest in staying healthy, and give attention to improvement. I met Dr. Myers when she was a student and although she has moved to another state I continue to maintain my health. I am thankful that I met her and envy those who live close to her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Wonderful doctor. Listens and pay attentions to the details. I would recommend her. She knows her functional medicine and genetics skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Loved her detail. Listens and solves the co cerns and problems step by step.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
This provider has helped more people actually feel better than any other doctor I've ever heard. I have learned to trust her with my health in a way that I haven't trusted anyone else. Functional Medicine at Balanced Health Care has changed my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
It is a pleasure to spread the word that there is good news for your future health. At Balanced Health I found knowledgeable doctors whose expertise is unparalleled and who are dedicated to share their passion for your well being. Visit their offices, register with their welcoming staff and get ready to transform your life into the beautiful, healthy experience you deserve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
I have been very happy with Dr. Jen. She really cares! She listens and tries to discover what is going on and then works to find the answers to help fix what is going on with a person's health. I feel like she goes further than any other doctor I have had in trying to figure things out with my health. I really appreciate that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Dr. Jen Myers is the best of the best at what she does. The moment I hear her name, I see the incredible potential of changing people’s lives for the better. Not only does she know what she’s doing, she listens to you AND shows you the best way for you to be the healthiest version of you. If you’re struggling with your health or simply want to continue to bettering your health, I HIGHLY recommend that you talk to Dr. Jen and see for yourself as to how she can help you be the best you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Finally a doctor who doesn't write a prescription and send you on your way! Dr. Jen is the best doctor there is! She is so caring and concerned. She truly wants to heal her patients, and she does! There is no guesswork with Dr. Jen Myers. She explains everything so clearly, she truly is amazing. I have never met a doctor like her, and I have never felt better either under her care! I'm so glad to have found her! If you want results, please see Dr. Jen Myers! You wont be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?
Jen Myers is a wealth of knowledge! I have had acupuncture done several times for different reasons. Tight, painful muscles in the shoulders have been doing so much better and she has even helped me get my inflammation down. She is compassionate and knows the body’s inner workings to help get people on the right track. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Myers, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Myers?

Ancient Medicine Meets Modern Science.

• Genetics