Jennifer Meigs, LMFT

Counseling ·  Female · Age 35

Jennifer Meigs

Jennifer Meigs, LMFT is a counselor in Norman, OK. She specializes in counseling and marriage & family therapy.

Make an appointment

Jennifer Meigs accepts

Jennifer Meigs accepts the following insurance:

HealthChoice

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Jennifer Meigs treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Meigs' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Couples find me to be fair and objective, yet kind and understanding as well.  Deciding to come in for therapy can be intimidating, especially as a couple. I do my best to create an environment that is safe and comfortable, but as a therapist I ...

• Counseling

Jennifer Meigs?
Jennifer Meigs' Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Meigs, LMFT
RecentMost Helpful
Jenny is a wonderful provider. I have worked alongside her with patients as their Registered Dietitian. She has been amazing in communication and extremely caring about her clients. A great resource for help with all aspects of life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Jennifer is very empathetic, compassionate, understanding, and easy to talk to! She was able to detect my issue within the first couple of visits. She took as much time as I needed and listen very attentively. She gave me helpful feedback as she guided me towards an enlightened understanding of my situation, which ultimately helped me to heal. She is a counselor that I would HIGHLY recommend for anyone who may be in a desperate need for help, or just needs a professional counselor for guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Very easy to talk to. I was extremely nervous my first visit but Jennifer made it very easy to get comfortable. I enjoy my bi-monthly visit with her!
makes you feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Jennifer is very compassionate and understanding. She takes the time with you that is needed to problem solve and work through conflicts in life. She is passionate about her job and it shows in how she interacts with you. She offers real world solutions and is very patient. She is very knowledgable and has the expertise needed in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Easy to talk to and she is very empathetic. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Jennifer Meigs worked with myself and my family. She was always very professional and conscientious of our special needs. Jennifer Meigs is a very pleasant and caring individual. I would have no problem recommending Jennifer Meigs to my friends and family who might be in need of a counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Jen is amazing!!! She is the first therapist who has been able to help me fully deal with my past, and she has also really helped me form boundaries with the difficult people in my life. She's been a huge part in helping me recover from an eating disorder and OCD. She's very compassionate, easy to talk to, and someone you can trust. It's hard to describe, but she just makes you feel right at home, and there's no one else I would rather have as my therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
She was the therapist for my therapeutic foster daughter. She supported and helped both her and my family through some very difficult times and issues. She was always professional and prompt, and never once let us down. She is the best therapist I've ever encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
I still look back on my time in counseling with Jenny as some of the best money I've ever invested in myself. As soon as I met Jenny, i felt like I'd known forever. She made it really easy to open up to her. She taught me a few things about myself and helped me through some difficult situations in a VERY stressful time in my life. She showed empathy, professionalism and always made me feel like I could tell her anything without fear of judgement. I highly recommend Jennifer Meigs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Prior to meeting Jen, I'd had little experience with therapy services. While I was at first apprehensive to see a counselor, I was quickly comforted by Jen's kindness and sweet disposition. I feel that I can fully trust her with my story and have never doubted her professionalism. Many of the therapy tools I have developed with Jen in our sessions are still very helpful to me and I find myself going back and flipping through these notes often. I'd absolutely recommend Jen to my family/friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Jennifer is a very caring and loving professional who goes the extra-mile to help her patients. Jennifer used to drive from Oklahoma City to Broken Arrow once a week to do therapy with both of my kids. She took extra time to teach my son a lot of daily activities necessary for his life, so he would not feel left out by his friends. Jennifer was an angel sent from God to help my kids overcome a lot of their traumas. I highly recommend her services to anyone who needs that extra help on coping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Excellent listener, great eye contact, she is able to sift thru a barrage of information & zero in on ways to establish helping actions I can take each week in order to change how I handle stress, she is personable & easy to share with, great instincts
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
Ms. Jenny provided care for a child in my home. Her level of knowledge is matched by her kindness and caring spirit. Her character surpasses anything that could be taught in a classroom. She is very thorough and takes the time to listen to you. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?
She gave excellent advice and council. Beautiful sweet patient and caring person. I feel she is part of my family. I cried after adopting my son because we wouldn't be able to see her professionally anymore. She is a jewel! She was our therapist. My son and I still miss Jenny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Meigs, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jennifer Meigs?

Compare Providers