Jennifer Medina, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 39

Jennifer Medina

American Vein & Vascular Institute

175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Jennifer Medina, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Medina to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Colorado Springs

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Jennifer Medina accepts

Jennifer Medina accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Principal Financial Group
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Jennifer Medina treats your condition or procedure

• Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Jennifer Medina, NP...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Jennifer Medina's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Medina

Jennifer Medina?
What People Say About Jennifer Medina, NP
From my first meeting with Jennifer, her manner was very professional and informative. She carried the same attitude and effort throughout my procedures. I reccomend Jennifer and the whole staff if you are in need of vein and or vascular care..
Philip Lallis Jr. – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jen is a true professional, and one of the kindest and knowledgeable medical practitioners anywhere.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
I was very pleased with the treatment that I received and I could tell a difference the next day. The swelling in my legs has gone down weekly since being treated.
May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jen is the BEST in her field.... HANDS Down!! Would recommend to everyone! Trust-worthy, honest, friendly, dependable, easy to communicate with, knows her stuff and goes above and beyond regular "call of duty"!
Staci Scarvinni – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
I have had many procedures done and I can not believe how much better I feel now that it is done. Everything was explained in a understandable way that made me feel very comfortable with what to expect. Jennifer Medina talked to me the entire visit and walked me though everything step by step as she performed the procedure. All of my appointments were on time I felt like I never waited more than 5-10 minutes. The Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My visits were by far the best I have ever had in dealing with medical issues. I must highly recommend this clinic to anyone in the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Don's be like me and put off seeking answers as to RLS and leg pain, cramping and tiredness. I wish I had seen these folks years earlier as they have changed my
D Man – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer Medina is a skilled, personable, competent NP who really knows how to put her patient at ease. Not only is she extremely good at what she does, she practices with such confidence and grace it's easy to forget she is performing the procedure on you! I had procedures done four days in a row and not once did I regret my decision. I highly recommend Jennifer to care for your vascular needs. I would choose Jennifer without hesitation. You won't regret it!!!
Kim Brown – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer was fantastic. Very nice and knowledgeable. She took her time with me and answered all of my questions. She also made the procedures comfortable and eased any anxiety I had about them
Stacey – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer was very professional and caring. She talked to me in such a way that I understood. She was caring and is a very nice person. I give her more than 5 stars. I will recommend her to my friends and family should they need this care. I was able to ask questions and she was patient with me. Good lady!!!
Sherry Eisler Carroll – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer Medina is very professional, extremely helpful, and exceptional. She should be commended on her abilities, professionalism, and social acumen with an award, bonus, promotion, and raise in salary; all incentives. I was very satisfied and currently enjoying my freedom and mobility made possible from her expertise.
Amy – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
I have already told some of my friends about Jennifer and if they should ever need vein surgery to look her up. I have found that Jennifer creates a very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. She is very knowledgeable, answers your questions and the vein surgery that she performs is also very professional. One thing that I really like is, she will explain what is taking place during the surgery.
Harold (Doug) Porter – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer was both very profession and very personable and was wonderful to work with. Jennifer treated my varicose veins and I am very pleased with the results.
Dawn Doucette in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jen is very articulate about the vein procedures she performs. She doesn't rush you or in any manner, make you feel like your questions are not important. She is probably as good a healthcare provider as any I've ever seen.
Greg H in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer has wonderful bedside manner. She is so knowledgeable and professional but is geniunely concerned about her patient's progress. I would recommend her to family and friends!
Audrey ZABUKOVIC in Pueblo, CO – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer did 4 caths/ablations, about 6 scleros, and a phlebectomy on me. She was excellent! The entire team at American Vein and Vascular Institute was absolutely great - wonderful customer service throughout! I had complete trust and confidence in Jennifer's knowledge and skills. Very impressive. I will be recommending to friends and family.
Doug Jones in Pueblo, CO – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?
Jennifer is a very nice experienced nurse practitioner she talked to me in a way that I could understand being the patient sometimes it is hard to understand Doctors she was very throughle she is a very nice person.
Frances P in Boone, CO – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Medina, NP?

How was your experience with Jennifer Medina?

I believe in a detailed evaluation, even if this requires more of my time.  Sitting down and listening to your medical concerns are a high priority to my care delivery.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Vascular Medicine
  • Vascular Surgery

2016
American Vein and Vascular

More Information

• Does Jennifer Medina communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina communicates via email

• Does Jennifer Medina offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Jennifer Medina offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina offers an online patient portal

• Does Jennifer Medina have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina has free onsite parking

• Does Jennifer Medina offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina offers weekend visits

• Does Jennifer Medina offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Jennifer Medina offers evening visits