Dr. Jennifer Mather, PSY.D

Dr. Jennifer Mather, PSY.D

Psychoanalysis  |
Female
Dr. Jennifer Mather, PSY.D is a psychoanalysis provider who practices in Westlake Village, CA.

141 Duesenberg Dr

Westlake Village, CA 91362

Learn about Dr. Mather

• Psychoanalysis

Dr. Mather does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Mather is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mather has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mather has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mather does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mather and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mather's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mather to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mather's Performance
in Sherman Oaks |
Smart, and to the point. Caring but will push you out of your comfort zone! If you don't like the " touchy-feely, how does that make you feel approach , then she is it"
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Mather is straight forward, tell it like it is therapist. Doesn't waist your time and focuses on the goal of your treatment. Very by the book type of personality which I appreciate. Very knowledgeable in the current research and latest treatment approaches. I am now a better wife and mother because of Dr. M.
Westlake Village, CA |
Dr .mather not only help change my life , but also help me understand my life. that also helped point me into a direction that is benifiting me and my love ones . What an amazing Doctor .. I can't thank you enough for helping me change me life
in Agoura Hills, Ca |
Dr. Mather is very professional, knowledgable , and kind. I am angered at a prior review. That is totally false. Dr. Mather has no colleagues as it s just her in her own office. She handles everything herself which is nice. I was at a very low point in my life and Dr. M is very patient , supportive, and empathetic. I am in a much better place and it is because of Dr. M.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Mather has been very helpful and instrumental in my success in my recovery and regaining my life back. Obviously there is some false info on here as she is very legal and ethical as her board record is clean an there are no legal issues against her! Someone trying to slander her. She is very smart and thinks outside the box! I would recommend her to anyone I cared about.
in Simi Valley, Ca |
I came to see Dr. Mather after a very traumatic event as a police officer , I am now retired. Her experience with VCSD and the government really helped me as most psychologist don't understand the line of work I was in and what it required. She has helped me get my life back. I recommend her.
in Thousand Oaks, Ca |
I was referred to Dr. M by a friend from VCSD that she use to work with. I am ex military with PTSD. She is legit , very intelligent, and by the book. I highly recommend her
in Westlake Village, Ca |
Dr. Mather has been treating me for a year now and I can say that she is the reason I am alive today! She is very knowledgeable in addiction as well as mental health. was able to catch a diagnosis that 4 other doctors missed and got me psychiatrist and on medication that I needed. I am so happy that I found Dr. Mather!
Dr Mather is a horrible Dr. She sacrificed her patient and her morals for the sake of a paycheck. She should not be allowed to treat people. My experience with her and her colleagues was a nightmare and I will be traumatized be her actions for the rest of my life. She is an insecure, competitive liar who went from victim to victimizer and she does not deserve a liscence to practice any kind of help to anyone. Do not trust her, you will regret it.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Mather, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. Mather?