Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Jennifer Manry, PA-C
Jennifer Manry, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Gainesville, GA. She has been practicing for 18 years. Jennifer Manry is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

974 S Enota Dr NE

Gainesville, GA 30501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Jennifer Manry

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Dermatology
  • Pediatric Dermatology
  • Procedural Dermatology

Jennifer Manry does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adult Acne
  • Aging Face
  • Alopecia Areata
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Surgery
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Psoriasis
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Clemson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Jennifer Manry has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Manry has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Manry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Manry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Manry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Manry to family and friends
Jennifer Manry's Performance
in Flowery Branch, GA |
this lady is amazing professional could not ask for anything more excellent.
in Dahlonega, GA. |
Jennifer Manry and her staff that work with her are absolute professionals in all categories pertaining to this particular field of medical practice. She and her staff are personable and talk to their patients in a caring and respectful manner, and make sure that patients understand what their diagnosis is and how it will be treated. They also do and excellent job of following up with the patient to check on their welfare after a procedure. This is a great Dermatologist Associate!
Gainesville, GA |
Jennifer was very professional as well as personable. She explained what she was doing and why. In addition, I found her to be very thorough in her exam - more so than Dr. Rabb.
in Gainesville, GA |
This was my second time seeing Jennifer. She's always so pleasant and makes sure all my needs are met and that every question or concern I have is addressed. She's very detailed in her responses, and she even makes sure I have the correct spelling of stuff in my phone lol and out appointments never feel rushed. She makes me very comfortable
in Gainesville, GA |
Jennifer Manry is so skilled and professional. I have the utmost confidence is her. Her staff are excellent also.
in Gainesville, GA |
Very professional and complete physical. Pleasant manner. I always look forward to my appointments with her. So thorough.
in Dahlonega GA |
I trust Jennifer Manry's exams. I feel confident I am getting excellent care.
in Toccoa, ga. |
She makes me feel at ease with my treatment.
Gainesville, GA |
Have been seeing Jennifer for many years and I would highly recommend her. She is very professional in her treatment.
in Dahlonega Ga |
Very friendly and explained every procedure and aftercare. The entire office was very friendly.
in Toccoa, GA |
Very nice and attentive. Not the kind of place you want to have to go to but they are very pleasant and listen to you.
Gainesville, GA |
Jennifer is very thorough, paying attention to every detail. Such a sweet personality. I've recommended her 2 times in just the last couple days. I've been seeing her for a few years now - so glad I found her!
Cumming, GA |
Very knowledgeable and thorough. Painless biopsy. Made me feel very comfortable. Provided samples to try before filling script.
Atlanta, GA |
Caring and efficient! Great job!
in Cumming, GA |
she is a good caring person ..
in Flowery Branch, GA |
I was nervous about getting dermal fillers at first, but Jennifer Manry was so gentle that I experienced very little pain. She also helped me to sort through the all information I had read, and the things I wanted to accomplish. It was so relieving since there is so much information out there that you can begin to get overwhelmed. I feel like I have a plan now, many thanks to Jennifer Manry!
Caught her on a bad day. Scant info on a pre-cancerous growth from a nurse via phone, very little information was shared before a punch was taken. Under the impression would be similar to the biopsy, but it was in fact minor surgery requiring cauterizations (burning flesh) and numerous stitches leaving a 1.5 inch scar. No explanation or discussion of the ensuing procedure (should happen before the visit). That's what builds trust for me and it was sorely lacking. No bandages. Blood stained shirt
in Gainesville, GA |
Wonderful practitioner who provides excellent medical care and expertise.
in Flowery Branch |
Of all the doctors in my medical care network, Jennifer Manry is by far my favorite. I have had complete confidence in her knowledge and care these past ten years.
in Gainesville, GA |
Jennifer Manry is simply outstanding as my "go to" dermatologist. She is exceptionally skilled, has a gentle touch, and is easy to talk to. I ask for her first when I have skin problems!
Maysville |
Always puts her patients first! Jennifer is amazing!!
Alto, GA |
Jennifer was very impressing. She was very nice,very informative and gave me a good exame.
in Nicholson, GA |
Excellent PA-C. Highly recommend! Very helpful in my time of need. Worked me in when no other dermatologist office would!
in Gainesville GA |
I have a skin discoloration, Jennifer explained it well, very pleased.
Dahlonega, GA |
Very easy to talk to and helpful with medications
in Dahlonega,GA. |
Jennifer, was quick and efficient without appearing to rush and taking the time to answer my questions. The young lady assisting her was very polite and helpful with instructions after my procedure.
in Cleveland, GA |
very personable, explains findings and treatments, a people person
in Braselton, GA |
Very competent and thorough
in Gainesville, GA |
Jennifer was very professional, courteous, explained everything during her diagnosis and treatment. Explained my after care treatment and set-up my follow up appointment.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
She is caring and knows what she is doing.
in Cumming, GA |
Jennifer is always very attentive and caring as to any concern that my husband or I have with our dermatology needs. When my husband had a melanoma , she referred him to a surgeon within a week. Great care!
in Dahlonega, Ga. |
Oh, my goodness, these group of ladies in the Dahlonega office really care about their patients and establish a relationship! Much appreciated! ??????
Flowery Branch, Ga |
Jennifer always explain what she's doing. I feel like when I go in I always get a very throw exam. She's very caring and answers all your questions .
Homer, GA |
She was very thorough in my overall check up.
in Cleveland,Ga |
Very impressed her. She is very nice and through. She treats you like a person not a patient. I have already recommended someone to her this week.
in Gainesville, GA |
thanx for the chuckle about my hat (HUGE) I told my wife about it and we chuckled together
in Gainesville, GA |
Jenifer is the BEST . I would recommend her to anyone . PLUS she has those Pretty Blue eyes. I always look forward to my visit .
clermont, GA |
Dr. Manry was careful in her examination and explained the reason for her diagnosis. She talked me through the procedure and gave specific instructions for aftercare. Although this was my first visit, I feel confident in her abilities to care for any future problems that may arise.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
I have recommended her many times. She is the best within 100 miles or more in this area.
in Gainesville, GA |
Considerate and knowledgeable. Great staff of people.
in Young Harris, Ga |
Excellent
in Cornelia, GA |
Professional but very friendly and made me feel totally at ease.
in Gainesville Ga |
Very friendly easy to ask questions wants to be if service. Great friendly staff!
in Dahlonega, GA |
I was very pleased. The office staff was very friendly and polite. Jennifer was very attentative and detailed when she examined some moles on me. The nurses and Jennifer did a great job in removing the moles. I am very happy.
Have you seen Jennifer Manry, PA-C?
Are you Jennifer Manry?