Dr. Jennifer Lee, PHD

Dr. Jennifer Lee, PHD

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Lee, PHD is a counselor in Nashua, NH. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

120 Main St Ste 103

Nashua, NH 03060

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "I have a PhD in psychology, and I am also a licensed clinical mental health counselor. My undergraduate degree is in psychology, and I have a Master's in mental health counseling. I have been working in the field for 16 years. I have clinical experience in community mental health centers, schools, correctional facilities, for profit agencies, and in homes with families. Currently, I have a private practice in Downtown Nashua. I have experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. I am available by appointment for assessing, diagnosing and treating a myriad of clinical diagnoses."

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Every client I see is a unique individual. Counseling can mean different things to different people. It is important that my clients feel that counseling is an act of empowerment. I have over 16 years' experience working with children and adults in a number of clinical settings. I offer a professional and confidential setting. My office is a relaxed and safe environment for people to explore and process their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. I educate my clients on how the mind and brain play a key role in this process.

Many people come to see me when they are feeling sad, depressed, anxious, angry, confused, stressed-out, or even uncertain of how they feel. Some people identify their needs and concerns; others look to me to help them do this. Either way we do it together. I supply the knowledge and clinical skills, encouragement, validation, and feedback while my client's supply the courage, details, and motivation to change their lives. Together it happens. Change is real!"

• Counseling
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology

Dr. Lee does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Salem State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Salem State University
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • Walden University
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends