Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP

Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP

Family MedicineFemale

Family Medicine

Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP is a Family Medicine Specialist in Bellevue, WA. She is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. Her office is not accepting new patients.

UW Medicine Primary Care at Factoria

Jennifer Kuehl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Kuehl

2.3

Jennifer Kuehl

My spouse and I both see Jennifer as our primary. She was observant and listened actively. She identified causality for some of our issues immediately. She dug deeper and helped us get the care we needed for things that other providers may have just given us medication to treat the symptoms. Great primary care provider. I really appreciate the holistic care,
Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP?
Not great experience. Took 3 weeks for her to send in a pre-authorization for my prescription.
Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP?
Great luck with most of the care providers there but would warn against making an appointment with Ms. Kuehl A.R.N.P. I had made an appointment for a specific issue and told the receptionist that I had a couple of questions to ask while I was there (maybe unrelated, but hard to know). Jennifer did not want to answer my questions and interrupted me and said that I would have to make another appointment but she should have told me politely up front that she didn't have time to answer questions.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jackie Stilwell in Sammamish, WA – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP?

How was your experience with Jennifer Kuehl?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Jennifer Kuehl treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Kuehl accepts

Jennifer Kuehl accepts the following insurance:

• Dietary Management
  • Nutrition

How can I make an appointment with Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4216.

Does Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jennifer Kuehl accepts your insurance.

Where is Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP's office located?

Jennifer Kuehl's office is located at 13231 SE 36th St Ste 110, Bellevue, WA 98006. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jennifer Kuehl, ARNP offer telehealth services?

Jennifer Kuehl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Jennifer Kuehl is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

UW Medical Center - Montlake

Seattle, WA

86% Patients that would definitely recommend, 16% higher than the national average

6 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)