Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC
Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Sun Prairie, WI. She is 46 years old.

5 N Bird St

Sun Prairie, WI 53590

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Kolander

Honest, trustworthy chiropractic care that is customized to the individual. If we find you are not a chiropractic candidate, we will assist in making the appropriate referral.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kolander does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin-La Crosse
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Kolander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolander to family and friends
Dr. Kolander's Performance
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Jen is AMAZING! She is very thorough in explaining things... I was pleasantly surprised to know that she would be able to help me, as I was told preciously from my P.T. that I would not ever be able to have chiropractic care again due to previous medical conditions. She has been able to work her magic and it's only been a couple months. She gives you the tools to maintain your wellbeing. I am 100% happy and have referred other family & coworkers to her.
Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Jen is amazing at what she does! She tailors care to each individual person and works to know her patients to better serve them. She fixed my low back tenderness that I've had for years through aggressive treatment and core strengthening. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Jen is amazing! I emailed her on a Saturday and within about an hour she had emailed me back and I had an appointment scheduled. I could barely walk into her office due to the pain I was experiencing from sciatica/pelvic/hip pain. Seeing her has been life changing for me. I feel better than I have ever felt. I love going to see her because I know she will fix the problem every single time. Do your body a favor and go see her. You won't regret it.
in Sun Prairie, WI |
I have had a lot of lower back pain and leg pain since I was a little kid. I have only been going to Dr. Jen for about a month now and I feel better than I ever have! I would recommend her to ANYONE!!
in Beaver Dam, WI |
Jennifer Kolander is a great chiropractor. She tries to find the problem and fix it, to make sure you don't keep having the same problems.
in Waterloo |
Have been seeing Doctor Jenn for 6+ months. Thanks to her expert care, my visits are rare, no chiropractor can compare ??
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Jen Is A Compassionate Women Who Knows Your Body Scarily Better Than You Do. She Takes A Holistic Approach, Assigns Homework, Brainstorms With Me To Find The Root Cause Of Issues, Has Identified Issues That I (As A Fitness Trainer) Had Missed, And Discovered Developing Issues That Were Overlooked By Previous Doctors. She Takes The Time To Check My Body From Head To Toe, And Has Helped Me Re-Arrange My Lifestyle To Better Accommodate Successful Chiropractic Treatment. I Highly Recommend!
in Sun Prairie |
Dr. Kolander did an outstanding job treating my misaligned back. She fixed years of neglect and was personable, friendly, and easy to work with. Her rates are very good and she only treats you for what you need, and doesn't push unnecessary services. I would recommend her to anyone needing chiropractic care.
in Sun Prairie, WI |
The only thing I can say about DR. Jen is, she is amazing. Here's what I really like about her is she doesn't BS you. If you need an adjustment she'll square you away, but if you do not she won't charge you for that visit. How cool is that. I just love her, she's the best
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Since coming to Dr. Jen, I have experienced a lot less pain in both my back and my feet. She has been awesome with both adjustments and getting to the root cause of my structural issues. I have been able to go longer between appointments, and have been feeling healthier since I started treatment with her.
in Sun Prairie, WI |
I have had back problems for a long time, I have been seeing Dr Jen for 3 weeks and I am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. Highly recommended. Thanks
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Jen takes the time to know her patients. I always have had back issues and since they were only bad for a day or two at a time I didn't think that it was a big deal. I first went in feeling sketchy about it but she was very professional about it and explained what she was doing and why. After a couple weeks, I sleep and feel better. She asked me to do a couple core strengthening exercises and following her guidelines I have never felt better. I can't say enough about her passion for her work
Minneapolis, MN |
Dr Kolander is very caring and truly concerned about my issues. She wants to heal vs. just keeping you coming back. She has a fun and enthusiastic attitude and makes every visit enjoyable.
in La Crosse, WI |
I had not realized how important the spine is in healing the body. Meeting Dr. Jennifer was an epic turning point in my life. She's a sharp shooter. She did not sugar coat anything regarding my health and the health of my spine. I could tell right away she genuinely wanted to do everything she could to help me. Because of Dr. Jen I have lost weight, I'm healthier than ever, happier than ever, I am now a CA (chiropractic assistant) and I love my job. I owe her much for the foundation of my health
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Are you Dr. Kolander?