Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Kolander

Prairie Chiropractic, Sun Prairie, WI

5 N Bird St Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC is a chiropractor in Sun Prairie, WI. She specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Kolander accepts

Dr. Kolander accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Kolander treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Honest, trustworthy chiropractic care that is customized to the individual. If we find you are not a chiropractic candidate, we will assist in making the appropriate referral.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kolander?
Dr. Kolander's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC
Recent
Dr. Jen did an excellent job and I highly recommend to anyone. She fixed my back pain and I’m feeling much better now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Jen is fantastic! I recommend her to everyone. Her prices are very affordable. She takes the time to look at the cause of your issues instead of just treating them. This helps prevent future visits. Her love for what she does comes through her work and benefits all who receive her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Friendly and knowledgeable. She was able to help me find relief from pain caused by an injury that I spent a couple months in physical therapy with less results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Thankfully, I was referred to Dr. Jen! I pulled my low back and she got me walking again with less pain in a relatively short amount of time. She's so friendly and truly interested in your well-being. She checks your entire spine and each vertebrae during every visit. Not all chiropractors do this. She teaches you strengthening exercises and stretches. She's very thorough and her prices are affordable. Don't hesitate to make Dr. Jen your chiropractor! You'll be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I went to Dr. Jen three months ago with various issues. At my first visit I felt thirty years older than my actual age. Within in three months I know feel younger than my age. Dr. Jen has not only adjusted me she has given me the tools to stay aligned. She is all about making you feel better. To me she goes above and beyond any chiropratic treatment I have ever had. I refer people to her all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I fully trust Dr. Jen. She gives straight forward advice in a caring way. She is trustworthy and does an excellent job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Great to find care that treats the whole body, not just back pain. After third pregnancy it was great to have my body operating like pre baby after my care with Dr Kolander. Amazing what having my back in alignment did for the rest of my body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Jen. She not only helps now but gives you tools to work with that will help you for years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I had been visiting a local chiropractor who wasn't helping my pain. I was referred to Dr. Jen by two different friends and decided to make an appointment. In one visit, she was able to tell me more about my back pain than every previous doctor I had ever seen. Dr. Jen taught me what was wrong, what I could do to correct and strengthen my posture, and how to prevent my issues from returning! She's thorough, informative, and remarkably helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Jen at Prairie Chiropractic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Jen is the BEST chiropractor I have ever worked with. I have been with many chiropractors for over 20 years. Dr. Jen found issues that were never discovered in the path. She has fixed problems and kept them from returning. Honestly, I’m a father of two little kids and run my own business. After three months with Dr. Jen, I feel the best I have ever felt for being the most out of shape in my life! As I start to exercise again I can’t imagine how great I’m gonna feel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Jen is the BEST! I can’t say enough for the exceptional care and consideration she gives each patient. Her overall care and guidance in wellness goes far beyond just treating the aches and pains (which she does too!). I have felt more energized and finally feel I have healthy alignment to build on. She is attentive to individual needs and gives easy to follow direction. Whether it’s your first time or familiar to chiropractic care, Dr. Jen is the chiropractor you have been searching for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I no longer wake up in pain every morning, I can sleep through the night, I have returned to running pain free. Dr. Jen has provided the most comprehensive and compassionate care I have ever received. Dr. Jen got my body back into alignment but also worked with me to make sure it stays that way, she truly good above and beyond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Jen by a neighbor of mine. It was my first experience with a Chiropractor and not only is Dr. Jen very skilled, she’s an amazing teacher. She teaches you how to help improve your health whollistically while also teaching you how to change bad habits and turn them into good ones to avoid complications later in life. She is and will continue to be my go to for Choropractoc health and I would refer her to any of my friends, family, or clients. Thank you Dr. Jen!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Jen is amazing! My husband, Rick went to her over a year ago and bragged about how she helped him fix his back problems. I was skeptical however I took my chances. I am so glad I did. I was a mess and she was able to get me back into alignment within a month. Truly amazing. I would recommend her to EVERYONE....She is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Kolander is an excellent chiropractor. She takes time to listen to her clients, thoroughly assess & treat them. She makes sure her clients understand what caused their pain & individualize their treatment plan. She also provides education to her clients so they can avoid recurrences of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Kolander.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr Jen does an amazing job. I have been dealing with back problems for over 5 years. I started with her care a year ago and the results have been off the charts. Highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I am so glad I started care with Dr. Jennifer Kolander. She offers personalized, caring treatment. Her advice makes sense and she always has your best interests in mind. The care for me has not just been adjustments, but also discussions about posture, stretching and strengthening, sleep position, and pillow use. Dr. Jennifer Kolander doesn't just care about fixing alignment. She cares about helping you stay in alignment. Highly recommend this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
In just one month, Dr. Kolander was the first Chiropractor that was able to help me get rid of the pain in my neck, shoulder, back & bursitis in my hips. (I've tried other Chiropractors in the last 10 years without any improvement and they were very expensive). Now, Jennifer is teaching me how to strengthen so that I can maintain the alignments. She's very affordable and she actually came to my workplace and suggested ways to make my work station more ergonomic! She's awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
I have been to many other chiropractors in the past. She has make adjustments others have not. Also the others chiropractors have never taken the time with me to show me how to exercise, strength and improve my posture. She has done an outstanding job. I haven't felt this good in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Kolander, DC?
Dr. Jen is AMAZING! She is very thorough in explaining things... I was pleasantly surprised to know that she would be able to help me, as I was told preciously from my P.T. that I would not ever be able to have chiropractic care again due to previous medical conditions. She has been able to work her magic and it's only been a couple months. She gives you the tools to maintain your wellbeing. I am 100% happy and have referred other family & coworkers to her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kolander?

Prairie Chiropractic, Sun Prairie, WI