Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Hunter
141 Duesenberg Dr Westlake Village, CA 91362

Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Westlake Village, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Hunter accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hunter treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hunter?
Dr. Hunter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I have been to many therapist for my PTSD. I never found one that felt understood me until I met her. She gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Would recommend her to anyone seeking a Psychologist!
First Psychologist I really trusted. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Dr. Mather is straight forward, tell it like it is therapist. Doesn't waist your time and focuses on the goal of your treatment. Very by the book type of personality which I appreciate. Very knowledgeable in the current research and latest treatment approaches. I am now a better wife and mother because of Dr. M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Dr .mather not only help change my life , but also help me understand my life. that also helped point me into a direction that is benifiting me and my love ones . What an amazing Doctor .. I can't thank you enough for helping me change me life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Dr. Mather is very professional, knowledgable , and kind. I am angered at a prior review. That is totally false. Dr. Mather has no colleagues as it s just her in her own office. She handles everything herself which is nice. I was at a very low point in my life and Dr. M is very patient , supportive, and empathetic. I am in a much better place and it is because of Dr. M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Dr. Mather has been very helpful and instrumental in my success in my recovery and regaining my life back. Obviously there is some false info on here as she is very legal and ethical as her board record is clean an there are no legal issues against her! Someone trying to slander her. She is very smart and thinks outside the box! I would recommend her to anyone I cared about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
I came to see Dr. Mather after a very traumatic event as a police officer , I am now retired. Her experience with VCSD and the government really helped me as most psychologist don't understand the line of work I was in and what it required. She has helped me get my life back. I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
I was referred to Dr. M by a friend from VCSD that she use to work with. I am ex military with PTSD. She is legit , very intelligent, and by the book. I highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?
Dr. Mather has been treating me for a year now and I can say that she is the reason I am alive today! She is very knowledgeable in addiction as well as mental health. was able to catch a diagnosis that 4 other doctors missed and got me psychiatrist and on medication that I needed. I am so happy that I found Dr. Mather!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Hunter, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Hunter?