Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools in 2006 and specializes in clinical social work, clinical psychology, and more.Read her story

2055 Military Trl Ste 306

Jupiter, FL 33458

Learn about Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko "I am a seasoned psychotherapist, who has worked in multiple areas of therapy. I believe that people who come to therapy are people who want to be the best version of themselves. My goal is to de-stigmatize therapy. Therapy is for the strong minded person (even if they don't feel strong when they come in) who wants to grow or become more balanced. I have a strong background in trauma, mood disorders, anxiety, phobias . I am well versed in several modalities of treatment, including, CBT, DBT and EMDR. In reality, I use a combination of many skills to find ways to help my clients meet his/her goals. I believe in our abilities to grow."

This content was provided by Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko "I believe that everyone deserves to be happy.  I work with you to help you find the tools to accomplish comfort and stability. I offer tools to help you conquer your fears, moods, or to just get through a difficult time.

Making that first step to come to therapy takes courage and motivation. I admire people who take those steps to improve themselves.  I use your own strengths and build on creating additional strengths to help you through your difficult time."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Mental Health
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Social Work

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko?
Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW
I have been working with Jennifer for over a year and a half. Jennifer conveys warmth, empathy, and a respectful interest for my concerns and issues. When I first started seeing Jennifer, I was in an very dark place! Jennifer has led me out of the darkness and guided me back into the light she...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko?