Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW

Clinical Social Work •  Female • Age 45

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko

Clarity Health Solutions

2055 Military Trl Ste 306 Jupiter, FL 33458

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Jupiter, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools medical school in 2006. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

See similar Clinical Social Workers in Jupiter

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko accepts

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko

Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko?
I went to Clarity hoping to improve my quality of life. I don't have a mental health disorder but I did want an objective opinion to help me sort through my life goals. Jenn and her team, especially Parool, have been amazing. I can honestly say my life is better due to the help of Clarity's awesome team. If you are hesitatant at all about what therapy can do for you just try. Clarity has been amazing and their team extremely professional and trained. I can't say enough good things. Go now. You will thank youself tomorrow. I owe this place so much.
Chris Vea – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Jennifer Tomko is warm, kind and compassionate. We speak once a week and she just makes me feel warm and well cared for. I especially like that her office is a "one stop shop" if you will. Everything is in one place for convenience. I especially love the group therapy sessions. I saw Jenn on TV talking about those services and decided to bite the bullet and I'm so glad that I did! If you are looking for a therapist, this is a no brainer!
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Jenn Tomko is a very attentive therapist. She makes herself available over the phone and email, even during non-work hours. She has experience in helping patients work through a wide range of mental health issues. Jenn helps me understand the reasoning behind why I am feeling how I am feeling and how to cope with those emotions. When I am feeling anxious or powerless, she introduces me to methods to calm down and to find meaning in life. She is an excellent and compassionate listener and is very thorough in her written and verbal communication. Working with her in both one-on-one and group therapy sessions has proven beneficial. I’ve also enjoyed participating in the Facebook Lives she hosts so that I feel less alone. I see that other people are in the same boat as I am. Long before COVID-19, Jenn began making herself available via telemedicine, so she is no rookie to giving therapy over video conferencing technology.
Paige – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Kind, compassionate and knowledgeable practice. I would recommend Clarity to anyone struggling with anxiety especially during these trying times.
Kerri P. – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Jennifer makes me feel completely comfortable and helps me reflect on my situation as I go through the week after speaking with her. She always seems to know the right questions to ask and I don’t feel so alone.
Destiny – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Her office staff was extremely friendly and kind, The office was very clean and neat and the treatment I received at this facility is absolutely one of the top notch treatments I have received on the East Coast for my PTSD. I think they’re well experienced they make you feel comfortable and when I go to a session I feel like I’m talking more to a person I know for years rather than someone that’s taking my thoughts. I felt very comfortable in return makes you want to tell what’s troubling you or what issue you have therefore I recommend this facility to any person that’s experiencing PTSD or any other psychological problems. I was a rescue worker in the World Trade Center and it’s not too easy to forget something in that magnitude. Thank you for your facility and they are great people. Retired Leo
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
Mrs Jennifer is a great Specialist Therapist. Loved.
S.A.C. – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
I’ve been seeing Jennifer for a couple of months now, and in that short period of time she has already helped me so much. I’ve had a lot of trauma in my life, and have always had crippling anxiety as a direct result of that. I can honestly say that after working with her in just this short period of time, she has helped me see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. She is down to earth, relatable, so easy to talk to and funny! I highly recommend her. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Steverson as well. They make a great team!
K.H. – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
I have been seeing Jennifer for more than a year. She is warm, kind, empathetic and insightful. In my experience, I find Jennifer very intuitive, and she is a great listener and an objective voice. She forms her opinions with great thought using her education and experience relative to my situation. I recommend her highly and with great confidence.
Barry Vankat – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?
I have been working with Jennifer for over a year and a half. Jennifer conveys warmth, empathy, and a respectful interest for my concerns and issues. When I first started seeing Jennifer, I was in an very dark place! Jennifer has led me out of the darkness and guided me back into the light she reminds me that I so richly deserved. Jennifer displays an uncanny way of discovering my core emotional issues and addressing those that serve my true emotional and human needs. Bobby
Bobby Reardon in Jupiter, FL – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko?

I believe that everyone deserves to be happy.  I work with you to help you find the tools to accomplish comfort and stability. I offer tools to help you conquer your fears, moods, or to just get through a difficult time.

M...

• Social Work

2002
University Of Maryland

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko communicate via email?

Yes, 2 patients said they communicate via email

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 2 patients said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko have free onsite parking?

Yes, 2 patients said they have free onsite parking

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko offer weekend visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer weekend visits

• Does Jennifer Hoskins-Tomko offer evening visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer evening visits