Jennifer Hickman

Jennifer Hickman

Dermatology  ·
Female
Jennifer Hickman is a dermatologist in Seminole, FL. She specializes in dermatology and nursing (nurse practitioner).

8787 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 360

Seminole, FL 33777

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Jennifer Hickman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dermatology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jennifer Hickman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Hickman

Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer Hickman's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Hickman
RecentMost Helpful
Jen and her staff did an amazing job with me today. As a new patient with a history of malignant melanoma its always a bit nerve racking going to the Dermatologist. She was respectful, thorough, honest and kind. She answered my questions and made me feel very comfortable. She is a natural advocate for her patients and truly had a passion for what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer and her assistant, Patty are the best. I (we) are in the pharmacy business and know what customer service means and both Jennifer and Patty deal with the patients with a great sense of humor, make you feel relaxed and comfortable as they perform the necessary procedures. I (we) would recommend this practice to anyone needing dermatology procedures or screenings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer is very thorough and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer assessed my skin needs to improve and was right on target. She made the experience painless and I was excited to see my wrinkles disappear. I will be 70 this year and want to look like the new 50. This was my first experience with injectables and I am very satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
My experience with Mrs. Hickman was outstanding. She has great bed side manners and made me feel very comfortable during my cosmetic procedure. She also explains everything she does and lets me know step by step what is going on and makes sure I am okay the entire time. 5 stars is simply not enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer is fantastic! She takes the time to explain the procedures and does whatever she can to remove any fear or doubts before she continues. She is very methodical, describes each step, and is very careful not to cause any pain. I can't think of any suggestions for improvement - she's the best at what she does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Five stars are not enough to rate this provider. Her patience, knowledge, the artwork she did on my face (with fillers), and the long time she took to work with me to make me happy. It’s like she forgot about the world around us and concentrated 100% on my face. She is an artist. I was scared at first because this was my first time doing fillers, but she happily answered my one million questions and I felt so comfortable with her. There’s nobody better! I’m 15 years younger! No more eyebags!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Very impressed with my exam and with her knowledge of restorative skin treatments. Definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer was a professional from start to finish. She was not only informative and knowledgeable but was very patient with answering any questions that I had. I have had Botox and Fillers done in the past but she is by far the best in the area. Her expertise and passion show in her work and her enthusiasm for what she does is truly a breath of fresh air!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
As a musician for many years I always try to keep my appearance up even though getting older does not help. As I looked in the mirror I realized I had an angry look on my face when I thought I was smiling. My wife said she would ask Jennifer for an answer and so I followed up with two appointments for Botox....yes they do it for men too! Jennifer and Patty explained the procedure and answered all my questions. She took care of the scowl lines between my eyes and on my forehead. I feel better! TY
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jen and her amazing staff including Patty could by far be the most thorough dermatology team I have ever met. They helped me to get the medicine I need at an affordable price and they even simplified it for me by having the pharmacy text me! My prescription showed up the next day and saved me so much $. I couldn’t be more grateful!! My entire family sees Jen. Her bedside manner is surpassed by none!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer is professional and goes above and beyond to help. She is a people person and that is rare to find in the medical field. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
I was so nervous for my first experience with filler in my lips and immediately Jennifer made me comfortable and relaxed, explaining what she was going to do, what I can expect and after care. She did an amazing job and I was so pleased with the very natural results! She made the first experience so enjoyable, I scheduled my second for a little more!! She is a true professional and hands down one of my favorite “office” to visiti.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer, was very pleasant and understanding about my condition. I was a first-time patient and she went above and beyond to try to help me to get me the medicine that I needed for my chronic idiopathic urticaria CIU. She really knows what she is talking about and loves her job and cares about people we need more doctors like her
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Nurse Practitioner, Jennifer Hickman is absolutely the best. I've had Botox and fillers from another local practice and thought they did a pretty good job that is until I came to suncoast skincare and had the pleasure of working with Jennifer.to achieve results I didn't think were possible. She asked a lot of questions and listened intently to achieve the results I was looking for. I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer was personable, kind, and thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
Jennifer was very thorough and personable. She took time to talk with us and discuss the procedure. She has a wonderful personality, making us feel very welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
My experience when visiting Jennifer Hickman at her office I have to say was probably The best i've had At visiting any doctors office. 1st of all I didn't have two wait for 15 to 20 minutes to see a doctor anybody reading this knows what I'm talking about through their own personal experiences. But the main reasonmain reason Ist this youngu woman knows Dermatology and much more. She explained to me and simple layman's language what it was that I had what needed to be done how long it
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
I recommend Jennifer with the highest confidence. I went into the office with a concern that was examined and address that same day. She put my mind at ease by providing straight forward answers to my many questions while explaining what she was doing, why she was doing it, and how long things would take. When the results of a test came back she saw me immediately (within 24hrs) and again relieved some anxiety I was feeling while taking care of the issue with care and competence. She's good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Hickman?
I was very happy and comfortable with Jennifer, she is professional and explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I would recommend her to everyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Jennifer Hickman?