Jennifer Ham, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Jennifer Ham

Salem Clinic

2020 Capitol St NE Salem, OR 97301

Jennifer Ham, CNM is a midwife in Salem, OR. She specializes in midwifery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Jennifer Ham accepts

Jennifer Ham accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Jennifer Ham treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Ham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Ham

3.4

Jennifer Ham?
Jennifer Ham's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Ham, CNM
I love Jennifer Ham! She's such an amazing provider and cares for her patients. I have a lot of health issues and she takes the time to address all your concerns. It's a joy to see a health provider who has time to actually go over everything versus rushing you out the door. She also sends you for appropriate tests when needed and is extremely knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Ham, CNM?
Wonderful wonderful wonderful practitioner. The ONLY one who takes my concerns seriously, and I give credit for saving my babies life. I was 18, and overall looked like a textbook pregnancy but in reality my baby had severe IUGR and she noticed immediately by my fundal measurements measuring 4 weeks off. I thought there was something off from how small I was showing, and she agreed. Thank you so much Dr. Ham, my son is healthy happy and thriving thanks to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Ham, CNM?
Jennifer Ham is a wonderful mix of caring and knowledgable. She is practical, yet kind. She always makes me feel heard, and has great answers to any question I may have. When I saw her for my prenatal care, she went above and beyond to help make my pregnancy and birth experience the best it could be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Ham, CNM?
I LOVE Jennifer Ham and she's been an absolute joy as my women's healthcare provider. She's listed as a midwife (and I would have loved to have known her when my son was born,) but she's also an excellent provider for us middle aged ladies. She listens and answers your questions and even helps me get the appropriate care for my other health care issues. I wish all my doctors were so easy to talk to!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Ham, CNM?
I went to see her for birth control when I was 18. She came to tell me I had an std and later sent me to her friend for a colonoscopy which I visited but refused. Her friend who was a practioner told me that I did not have an std. as a nurse myself now I realize she was trying to exploit me. If you feel like someone has an std you run further blood tests/ gynecological test not just send them for a colonoscopy. She really abused her power and thought I was an idiot. Shame shame shame on her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Ham, CNM?

How was your experience with Jennifer Ham?

Jennifer Ham, CNM is a midwife in Salem, OR. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery