Jennifer Fleming, LPC

Jennifer Fleming, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Fleming, LPC is a counselor in Georgetown, TX. She specializes in counseling, individual counseling, and more.Read her story

4118 Williams Dr Ste 101

Georgetown, TX 78628

• Self Pay

Learn about Jennifer Fleming

Jennifer Fleming's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Fleming "I'm Jenna Fleming and I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor serving families in beautiful Georgetown, TX. I am passionate about helping kids and the people who care for them. I am a former elementary school teacher and school counselor. I hold my Bachelor of Arts in Education from St. Andrews University in North Carolina and my Masters of Education in Counseling from Texas State University. I have training in Trauma and Loss through the National Institute of Trauma and Loss in Children and I am a Trust-Based Relational Intervention® (TBRI®) Practitioner through Texas Christian University. I also provide schools with training to develop a model for student leadership through FranklinCovey Education. My Approach I've been counseling children and their families in the educational setting for over 10 years using proven therapeutic models. I offer expert guidance to help families regain their balance and move forward together. My top priority is preserving your parent-child relationship, and my greatest strength is my ability to see connections and patterns that are key to resolving your family's difficulties and discord. I see people as whole and as good. I create a space where it's safe to talk about the hard stuff and I encourage the goodness that is in each child and parent. I'm there to listen and observe, then give you valuable insights and concrete steps you can take to make positive changes for your family. I believe family is the foundation of who we are as people and as a culture, and helping improve family lives is my calling and my passion. I consider it a great honor to be able to step into a family's private life and find great joy in seeing things get better for them. As a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas, I proudly uphold a high standard of professionalism, ethics and continuing education."

This content was provided by Jennifer Fleming "Every family situation is unique and I will cater our time together to meet your needs and reach your goals.  I offer a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your concerns and to make sure that therapy is the right treatment for you.  Our initial session is when I begin to learn your story and we set your goals together.  I often begin our relationship by meeting first with the parent(s) so that I can gain a good understanding of your situation and what you would like to work toward.  In my work with children, I communicate with caregivers along the ways so that we can all work together to reach your goals.

Some issues are complex and take longer to develop new skills, but my goal is to give you practical tools and fast solutions for getting to a smoother, happier path. I also offer Parenting Training in a class or series format called "Deeply Rooted Parenting".  This is often a more cost-effective way to quickly build a large bank of tools and skills for helping families."

• Counseling
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Christian Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

Jennifer Fleming does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Texas State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Texas State University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Jennifer Fleming has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Fleming has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Fleming does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Fleming and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Fleming's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Fleming to family and friends
Jennifer Fleming Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback, which helps me to continuously improve.

"
Are you Jennifer Fleming?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy