Jennifer Fabre, PT

Jennifer Fabre, PT

Physical Therapy  |
Licensed to practice in Louisiana and New Mexico Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling Specialized training in Manual Therapy and Neurological Rehabilitation Techniques One-on-one, Individualized Professional Therapy Services Physical therapy / Massage / Wellness and Exercise 225-252-6734 mobile 985-778-2282 office 1-866-767-8329 fax Services provided by appointment only.

594 Asbury Dr Ste D

Mandeville, LA 70471

Learn about Jennifer Fabre

This content was provided by Jennifer Fabre "Manual Therapy; Neck and Back Pain; Vestibular Rehab; Individualized Hands-on Service; One-on-One; Family Oriented Environment. We are dedicated to giving one-on-one quality patient care. Services are offered for all conditions and we specialize in treating patients who have a history of falls or balance problems, or history of any neurologic disorder. We also provide sports rehab, wellness and fitness programs, massage, programs for older adults, and treatment for chronic diseases."

• Physical Therapy
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Clinical Exercise Physiology
  • Health Education
  • Kinesiotherapy
  • Massage Therapy
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Jennifer Fabre does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Impairment
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • COPD-Like Dyspnea
  • Radial Tunnel Syndrome
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Stroke
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Vestibular Neuritis

• Pain Management
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana Scholars' College
  • Doctor Of Philosophy
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Dry Needling Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Jennifer Fabre has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Fabre has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Fabre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Fabre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Fabre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Fabre to family and friends
Jennifer Fabre Says:

I offer a patient-centered focus to care and keep my patient outcomes as my priority.

Jennifer Fabre's Performance
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Jennifer's service is outstanding! At my initial visit, she listened to all of my concerns and developed a treatment plan that immediately provided relief. I appreciate her thoroughness and her skill at getting straight to the issue. She is an amazing Physical Therapist and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.
in Mandeville, La |
Jennifer was extremely helpful in getting mobility back in my neck. Her office is in a convenient location and is clean and organized. Jennifer is very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend her services to anyone.
in New Orleans |
Excellent!!! She helped make my life better.
Covington, LA |
Her skills are unmatched!
La. |
Very attentive, knowledgable and efficient. Works well with patients and is very thorough. Has a pleasant personality.
in Madisonville, LA |
Dr Jennifer is fantastic, great personality but best of all extremely knowledgeable. After complications from a fall and 3 other physical therapists I was still in pain night and day for almost 4 years. Someone told me about Jennifer . Best decision I ever made . I have been pain free for 9 months. Dr Jennifer is Amazing. Thank you so much.
in Baton Rouge, Louisiana |
She is the kindest medical prof that I've ever met. I wish all of my doctors were like her! I trust her knowledge & expertise. I've been in 2 car accidents, I suffer with misaligned facet joints, lower back arthritis and myofascial pain. I've had injections in my back & neck, but Jennifer's therapy has worked BEST for my overall quality of life. Post pregnancy I couldn't lift my babies, breastfeed or bathe them w/o severe back spasms, but after a few visits, I felt great & didn't need pain meds.
in Mandeville, LA |
Amazing! I never thought I could get rid of that horrible pain that has been bothering me for over a year. I can now play with my new granddaughter and start back to walking in my neighborhood for exercise. She made me feel like my care was her top concern. She is my first choice!
in Baton Rouge |
Dr. Fabre is extremely skilled in her field. She endeavors to deliver the most current and innovative treatments available to her patients. She not only executes them with percision and accuracy but with extreme compassion which allows her to form a bound of lasting trust between she and her patients. This environment dispells depression and allows the patient to willingly participate in the healing process.
in Covington, Louisiana |
Very professional and knowledgeable
in Covington La |
She was very informative and professional. The pain I had been feeling for so long was finally relieved.
in Baton Rouge, la |
Jennifer is the best physical therapist I have Ever had! She rehabbed my foot for me and made me feel extremely comfortable! I wouldn't recommend anyone but her!
Have you seen Jennifer Fabre, PT?
Are you Jennifer Fabre?