Jennifer Estrada, LMHC

Jennifer Estrada, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Estrada, LMHC is a counselor in Palm Springs, FL. She specializes in counseling and psychological trauma.Read her story

2324 S Congress Ave Ste 1F

Palm Springs, FL 33406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Jennifer Estrada

Jennifer Estrada's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Estrada "My passion is helping those that have been traumatized by their past finally get past their emotional wounds and find relief from fear, depression and anxiety that has taken root. If you have had childhood traumas, a complicated or traumatic birth experience, or witnessing a violent event or the aftermath of such an event you know how much you can suffer long after the event has ended. I can help you find relief, even if you've been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or are wondering if you might have it. For mothers like myself, managing the feelings of a traumatic birth experience can be overwhelming. The good news is relief is nearby. I consider myself The Happy Mom Therapist because taking care of yourself emotionally is just as important as caring for your baby and I help moms do that. If you are struggling, don't do so alone. You can't afford not to be at your emotional best. A little about me... I have been counseling in Palm Beach County for the past 17 years and during this time I have gained a lot of experience in helping people to change their lives for the better. I am a fully trained in EMDR, an evidenced based treatment for trauma and have seen great success in helping people find relief. I coauthored a book in which I collaborated with other therapists on celebrating and recognizing client success and telling their stories of change. I am a qualified clinical supervisor and have been the President of the Mental Health Counselors Association of Palm Beach County for 3 years. I attended Palm Beach Atlantic University where I received both a Bachelors degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling. I am married and have two children and have Christian based values."

• Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma

Jennifer Estrada does not have any board certifications listed.

• Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)

• Palm Beach Atlantic University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Master's Degree At Palm Beach Atlantic University
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Jennifer Estrada has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Estrada has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Estrada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Estrada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Estrada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Estrada to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Jennifer Estrada's Performance

Jennifer is by far the best therapist I have ever worked with. I saw Jennifer for my anxiety - namely driving and flying anxiety. She helped me to learn real, lasting coping strategies and I have now conquered both of these previously debilitating situations. Jennifer is caring, knowledgeable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Jennifer Estrada?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy