Dr. Jennifer Elton, NMD

Dr. Jennifer Elton, NMD

Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Elton received her undergraduate degree from the University of Arizona in 1994 where she studied exercise physiology and pre-med. She received her doctorate from National University of Natural Medicine, the oldest accredited naturopathic college in North America and leader in natural medicine education and training. During medical school, she completed advanced training in minor surgery and gastroenterology. She was also selected for a mentorship which focused on cardiovascular and pulmonary health and endocrinology. Through naturopathic medicine she is dedicated to supporting patients on their journey to optimal wellness.

9515 W Camelback Rd Ste 106

Phoenix, AZ 85037

Learn about Dr. Elton

This content was provided by Dr. Elton "Dr Elton's practice supports the healing process with effective treatments ranging from natural support, such as botanical medicine, to pharmaceuticals when appropriate. Her goal is to discover the root cause of imbalance and educate patients about how to encourage the body's natural ability to heal itself. In addition to primary care, Dr. Elton focuses on preventative medicine, minor surgery and optimal aging. Her training as a naturopathic doctor along with her extensive background in the yoga, fitness and spa industry makes her uniquely qualified to motivate patients through lifestyle modifications, nutrition counseling and detoxification"

• Naturopathy

Dr. Elton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Elton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Elton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elton to family and friends
Dr. Elton's Performance
BUCKEYE |
I have been seeing Dr. Elton for almost a year. I'm an avid reader on the subject of natural, alternative, integrative, holistic treatments etc. and am quite confident that the treatments/visits with Dr. Elton and the advice given by her are absolutely on track. I appreciate that she takes as much time as she feels is needed to understand my condition and is willing to take the time so that I understand my condition as well. My health has moved in a positive direction under her care.
Buckeye, AZ |
I went to see Dr. Elton on the advise of a friend. I was already seeing another ND, but was not satisfied with the situation and the care I was getting. Dr. Elton took a lot time to find out what was going on (hormone imbalance!) and was very pro-active in working to find solutions that would get my entire body on track. Her approach is the whole picture; not treating just the symptom. She explains everything with great detail. She is beyond excellent!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I first visited Dr. Elton while trying to balance out my body in order to reach optimal health. She helped me lower my stress levels & gain a better understanding of my body and the deficiencies that I had that were presenting themselves in the form of symptoms I was having. I remember leaving my first appointment shocked at how much time she spent with me & how I actually got to freely express my concerns about my health with her. She felt like a very knowledgeable friend that I had for years.
in Goodyear , Az |
I would highly recommend jenifer to any of my friends and family. I am 52 and this was the best doctor visit I have ever had in my life. I left her office fully understanding what was going on with my body through menapause. I have already referred 6 of my friends and clients to see her . She is fabulous.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Elton, NMD?
Are you Dr. Elton?