Jennifer Eagle, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Telehealth services available

New Patient

Current Patient

Jennifer Eagle, CNM is a Midwife in Tacoma, WA. She is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Eagle to book an appointment.

Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Joseph

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Midwives at CHI - Franciscan Health System

Jennifer Eagle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Eagle

Jennifer Eagle?
  • Appointment scheduling (3)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
  • Explained conditions well (3)
    I am so glad I found Jen to be my midwife. She is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and went above and beyond to make sure I had a great delivery experience. I 100% recommend her!
    Oct 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
    I would highly recommend Jennifer Eagle. She is professional, knowledgeable, and very personable. She worked with me through both pregnancies and delivered both of my children. I have had nothing but great experiences with her!
    Colleen – Oct 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
    Jennifer is nothing short of extraordinary. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and gentle. Jennifer made my family feel welcome and comfortable at entry visit. She's relatable and trustworthy. I had complete confidence in choosing her to take care of my baby and me during my pregnancy as well as during labor & delivery. She listened to my questions, always reassured me, and never downplayed the fears of pregnancy. My labor and delivery experience was amazing at the Midwifery Birth Center. Jennifer never left my side and she did everything she possibly could to ensure a safe and natural delivery of our 4th baby. If I was planning to have more children, it wouldn't even be a question if I'd go back to Jennifer for my care! She's the best of the best!
    Deven Brown – Oct 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?

How was your experience with Jennifer Eagle?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Jennifer Eagle treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Eagle accepts

Jennifer Eagle accepts the following insurance:

Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
    Coop Core

Jennifer Eagle, CNM, ARNP, offers comprehensive, personalized care to women from adolescence through menopause. Jennifer empowers women to actively participate...Read more

• Midwifery
    • Gynecology
    • Obstetrics

How can I make an appointment with Jennifer Eagle, CNM?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 448-3790, and for other questions, call (253) 274-7501.

Does Jennifer Eagle, CNM offer telehealth services?

Jennifer Eagle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Jennifer Eagle, CNM accepting new patients?

Jennifer Eagle, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jennifer Eagle's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jennifer Eagle, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jennifer Eagle accepts your insurance.

Where is Jennifer Eagle, CNM's office located?

Jennifer Eagle's office is located at 1608 S J St Fl 1, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Jennifer Eagle is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Anthony Hospital

Gig Harbor, WA

73% Patient Experience Rating, 4% higher than the national average

2 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)