Jennifer Eagle, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

3 Reviews

Jennifer Eagle, CNM is a midwife in Gig Harbor, WA. She specializes in midwifery, obstetrics, and more.

Jennifer Eagle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Eagle

Jennifer Eagle?
What People Say About Jennifer Eagle, CNM
I am so glad I found Jen to be my midwife. She is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and went above and beyond to make sure I had a great delivery experience. I 100% recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
I would highly recommend Jennifer Eagle. She is professional, knowledgeable, and very personable. She worked with me through both pregnancies and delivered both of my children. I have had nothing but great experiences with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
Jennifer is nothing short of extraordinary. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and gentle. Jennifer made my family feel welcome and comfortable at entry visit. She's relatable and trustworthy. I had complete confidence in choosing her to take care of my baby and me during my pregnancy as well as during labor & delivery. She listened to my questions, always reassured me, and never downplayed the fears of pregnancy. My labor and delivery experience was amazing at the Midwifery Birth Center. Jennifer never left my side and she did everything she possibly could to ensure a safe and natural delivery of our 4th baby. If I was planning to have more children, it wouldn't even be a question if I'd go back to Jennifer for my care! She's the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?

How was your experience with Jennifer Eagle?

Jennifer Eagle accepts

Jennifer Eagle accepts the following insurance:

Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Jennifer Eagle treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Eagle, CNM, ARNP, offers comprehensive, personalized care to women from adolescence through menopause. Jennifer empowers women to actively participate in their health care through education, guidance and long-term relationships built on mutu...

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Jennifer Eagle treats patients.

St. Anthony Hospital

Gig Harbor, WA

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)