Jennifer Eagle, CNM

Jennifer Eagle, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Midwifery

Jennifer Eagle, CNM is a Midwife in Gig Harbor, WA. She is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Gig Harbor

Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Gig Harbor6401 Kimball Dr # 201 Gig Harbor, WA 98335
New Patient?

Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Joseph

New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Jennifer Eagle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Eagle

I am so glad I found Jen to be my midwife. She is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and went above and beyond to make sure I had a great delivery experience. I 100% recommend her!
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
I would highly recommend Jennifer Eagle. She is professional, knowledgeable, and very personable. She worked with me through both pregnancies and delivered both of my children. I have had nothing but great experiences with her!
Colleen – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?
Jennifer is nothing short of extraordinary. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and gentle. Jennifer made my family feel welcome and comfortable at entry visit. She's relatable and trustworthy. I had complete confidence in choosing her to take care of my baby and me during my pregnancy as well as during labor & delivery. She listened to my questions, always reassured me, and never downplayed the fears of pregnancy. My labor and delivery experience was amazing at the Midwifery Birth Center. Jennifer never left my side and she did everything she possibly could to ensure a safe and natural delivery of our 4th baby. If I was planning to have more children, it wouldn't even be a question if I'd go back to Jennifer for my care! She's the best of the best!
Deven Brown – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Eagle, CNM?

How was your experience with Jennifer Eagle?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Jennifer Eagle treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Eagle accepts

Jennifer Eagle accepts the following insurance:

Jennifer Eagle, CNM, ARNP, offers comprehensive, personalized care to women from adolescence through menopause. Jennifer empowers women to actively participate...Read more

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

How can I make an appointment with Jennifer Eagle, CNM?

Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Jennifer Eagle, CNM offer telehealth services?

Jennifer Eagle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Jennifer Eagle, CNM accepting new patients?

Jennifer Eagle, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jennifer Eagle's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jennifer Eagle, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jennifer Eagle accepts your insurance.

Where is Jennifer Eagle, CNM's office located?

Jennifer Eagle's office is located at 6401 Kimball Dr # 201, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Jennifer Eagle is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Anthony Hospital

Gig Harbor, WA

73% Patients that would definitely recommend, 3% higher than the national average

3 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)