Jennifer Croke, LICSW

Jennifer Croke, LICSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jennifer Croke, LICSW is a clinical social worker in Tacoma, WA. She specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.Read her story

6720 E Side Dr NE

Tacoma, WA 98422

• First Choice Health
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jennifer Croke

Jennifer Croke's bio

This content was provided by Jennifer Croke "Greetings! I was born in New York City, but grew up here in the Browns Point/Tacoma area, where my family has lived for many, many years. I went to Elementary, High School, and College here in Washington, and despite moving to New York as an adult and getting my Master's degree there in 1998 at New York University (NYU), I consider Washington state my home. I am thankful and feel very fortunate to have found a career that I love and respect, and look forward to continuing to serve my patients and my community for many years to come! Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Have a great day! Sincerely, ~Jennifer Croke"

This content was provided by Jennifer Croke "I feel so fortunate to have found a career that I love, and cherish!

My practice came about in the form of an epiphany one day, as I sat on the AIDS unit in NYC as a volunteer. As I listened to a man share his story, I realized that he had not been celebrated for his many talents, but had been ostracized for having AIDS. I decided that my philosophy was going to be -- "our differences are what make us beautiful, we should all be celebrated for our uniqueness."

This is the philosophy I live by daily."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Psychology
  • Psychology Education
  • Psychotherapy
  • Women's Health Psychology

Jennifer Croke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington, Seattle
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • New York University
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Jennifer Croke has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Croke has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Croke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Croke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Croke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Croke to family and friends

Jennifer Croke's Performance

Jennifer Croke Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review!!!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or my Assistant Mel S. for further assistance.

Jennifer Croke

Jennifer is an excellent therapist! She listens attentively without judgment. Her knowledge covers so many areas of specialty counseling. And her office presents a warm atmosphere that will quickly put you at ease. She is one of a kind! I highly recommended her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Jennifer is the consummate professional. She is incredibly knowledgeable, and very gifted at what she does. She is always engaged, actively listens, and productively participates in my care. I have been to many therapists, but stopped my search with Jennifer and have remained with her for over 3...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Jennifer is a wonderful therapist! She is very professional and patient, very knowledgeable, and most of all, non-judgmental. Jennifer genuinely cares for her patients...and it shows! The level of individualized attention she provides to her patients, and her guidance and willingness to help...more
Are you Jennifer Croke?

Nearby providers with similar experience