Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Jennifer Cribb
Jennifer Cribb is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

Internal Medicine Specialists

2010 Goldring Ave Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89106

Learn about Jennifer Cribb

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jennifer Cribb does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Jennifer Cribb is unavailable at this time.

Jennifer Cribb has no awards or honors listed.

Jennifer Cribb has no media or publications listed.

Jennifer Cribb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jennifer Cribb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jennifer Cribb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jennifer Cribb to family and friends
4.5
Jennifer Cribb's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Jennifer Cribb has been my health care provider for more than 10 years and has been instrumental in saving my life at least twice. I have been advised that you have recently left Internal Medicine. Please let me know where I can contact you. You are the best and I do not want to lose you as my health care provider. L2642V@GMAIL.COM
in Las Vegas, NV |
Jennifer where have you gone? I need you! You have provided my primary care for the past 5 years and are the best healthcare provider I ever had. Please, if you know where she is or if you read this contact me at cinnamongirl700@gmail.com.
in Henderson, NV |
I am looking for Jennifer Cribb. She has been my health care provider for 6 years and has moved from the office that she was working out of. If you know, or if you read this Jennifer, please contact me at basrws@yahoo.com. My husband and I both trust you and would like to stay with you. Hope to hear from you soon!!! Barbara S.
Las Vegas, NV |
Apparently Jennifer left IMS in June of 2017 and she has not left a forwarding place of business. If your reading this Jennifer contact us. Let us know what's going on!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Please disregard my review from yesterday. I spoke to another office staff person today and she was extremely helpful.
Have you seen Jennifer Cribb?
Are you Jennifer Cribb?

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)