Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D

Counseling ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Cox

Jennifer Cox EdD LPC

3917 E Memorial Rd Edmond, OK 73013

Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D is a counselor in Edmond, OK and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Southern Nazarene University in 2004 and specializes in counseling, individual counseling, and more.

Dr. Cox accepts

Dr. Cox accepts the following insurance:

Community Care Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Cox treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cox's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

I believe that for counseling to be effective, both you and I must be actively involved in the goal setting and assessment process. This process will require in and out of session work for both of us. At times these changes in self perception, insigh...

• Counseling

Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Cox is personable, kind, knowledgeable and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
I have been a patient of Dr Cox for over a year now and I highly recommend her. She is extremely non-judgmental, a great empathetic listener, and a priceless resource. Care is not limited to the visit as I get homework that helps to solidify what we've discussed and make the positive changes in my life. We have also explored other therapies (tapping, EMDR, etc) and my mental health is better than its ever been. If you truly want to make a change in your mental health, Dr Cox is it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
I felt very comfortable with her and trusted her with confidentiality and not to be judgmental. She is a nice person. However, I felt like she was not helping me deal with my issues, had little insight on how to get better, and just basically listened to me and didn't give much feedback. In the end, I felt like she didn't really want to work with me, so I left and didn't come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
Dr. Cox is amazing! From the beginning I felt comfortable and trusting of how she was able to help me. She is empathetic, resourceful, and genuine. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
Dr. Cox is compassionate and incredibly insightful, thoughtful, and intelligent. She not only provides me with helpful resources outside the session, but is also flexible and accommodating to client needs and schedules. She cares about her patients, and it's communicated in the way she practices. I refer anyone thinking about counseling to her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
Dr. Cox has been a great help for me in managing my mental health. She listens well and is a good communicator with feedback AND ideas to help. I've always felt better after a visit with her and would highly recommend Dr. Cox to anyone needing help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
I have been to a couple of therapists over the last few years and so far she has been the best. Listens well to concerns and answers any questions that you may have while also helping you deal with what's needed to deal with. All in all I have found her to be awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
Dr. Cox is prompt, informative, and empathetic. She has been very helpful in teaching me to exercise self-awareness. She's also has blessed me with personal recommendations for either fun or self-improvement. She has helped me remember my past reflections and account for them in my future decisions. She's helped me help my partner and she's also helped me adapt to changes in my career or work environments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
Loving, caring, and thoughtful. I am so glad that I was recommended to Dr. Cox. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?
I loved going to Dr. Cox and only stopped because I moved and time constraints made keeping appointments difficult for me. I have seen at least half a dozen therapists and she was the first one I had a real affinity with. I never felt like "just another patient" and she always did her best to accommodate me in any way I needed. When I start therapy again, she's my first choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Cox, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Cox?