Jennifer Brandolino, RN

Homeopathy •  Female

Jennifer Brandolino

Total Healthy Lifestyle

5533 W Hillsdale Ave Visalia, CA 93291

Jennifer Brandolino, RN is a Homeopath in Visalia, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Brandolino to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Homeopaths in your area

See similar Homeopaths in Visalia

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jennifer Brandolino accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jennifer Brandolino treats your condition or procedure

• Stress

Jennifer Brandolino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Brandolino

Jennifer Brandolino?
I have been treating with Jennifer since 2014. My symptoms and overall health have improved immensely, especially regarding my asthma and my back issues. When I went to Jennifer, I was not able to get out of a chair because of my back and now I am able to dance to rock music!! Also, I hardly take any medications for my asthma and I rarely use my inhaler and I live in the Central Valley which is probably the asthma capital!! Moreover, when I came down with shingles, she put me on remedies that significantly reduced the healing time and the symptoms And I hardly any residual spots/markings! Yay! I am very grateful indeed! Give her a try. You won't be sorry! ??
Letizia – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Brandolino, RN?
Jennifer has an amazing knowledge and understanding of the body mind connection and has so many different tools to assist in healing. She has been my core practitioner for over 3 years now. She helped me heal my body and mind and then I had a very traumatic experience that has opened new opportunities for healing. And once again Jennifer has graciously and compassionately been assisting me thru some tough times. When ever I walk away from talking with Jennifer I feel better and I know she will once again assist my body and mind to a place of contentment and health. I feel so blessed to have you as a practitioner and am so thankful for all your healing modalities. ??
Theresa H – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Brandolino, RN?
Jennifer is amazing at her job. Very compassionate and caring professional.
Jon J. – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Brandolino, RN?
Jennifer is not only an extremely knowledgeable and capable homeopathic practitioner, but she is centered in her soul. She truly cares about your well being and delivers thru her heart.
Makawao, HI – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Brandolino, RN?

How was your experience with Jennifer Brandolino?

Jennifer Brandolino RN, CIHom, has been a registered nurse since 1986 and has extensive experience in multiple clinical settings, including women's health and behavioral health.

Preventative health has always been her passion as well as alternative healing modalities that are complimentary to conventional medicine.

Jennifer obtained her certifications in Homeopathy, Flower Essence Therapy and Jin Shin Jyutsu in Southern California. She also has a diploma in Clinical Science of Biochemic Therapy from the Institute of Biochemic Medicine in Australia.?

In her practice, she customizes the most suited homeopathics, flower essence combinations, cell salts and Jin Shin Jyutsu holds to balance out the energy patterns throughout the body systems to strengthen immunity and maximize healing. She also creates customized first aid and home care homeopathic kits.

As a nurse she finds great fulfillment in offering safe, gentle and effective solutions, which do not interfere with any treatments or medications, and have no side effects.
Less...

• Homeopathy
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

2014