Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD

NeuropsychologyFemale

Neuropsychology

Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Buffalo, NY. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD

Dent Neurologic Institute

3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo, NY 14226 ()
Telehealth services available

(716) 250-2000

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Bottoms treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bottoms' conditions and procedures:

• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Concussion
  • Dementia
  • Memory Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Bottoms accepts

(716) 250-2000

Dr. Bottoms accepts the following insurance:

EBS-RMSCO

Dr. Bottoms' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bottoms

2.6

Dr. Bottoms

I went to dr bottoms for counseling after a very traumatic pregnancy experience. She has been the only person that has been able to help me. I would not be where I am today without her help she is incredibly compassionate and a wonderful listener. I highly recommend her to all women going through any pregnancy issues during or after.
Buffalo Patient 2021 – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD?
I have been to several bad drs before but I think this one Wrote the book on what not to do or say? I am wondering if anyone has actually checked her credentials? First she didn’t actually do the testing,the testing was supposed to be done for dementia and memory issues and instead it was all about intelligence and iq? Then she claimed that she did the report and assessment , she belittles the previous drs As inferior when actually they’re more qualified , she justifies that the cognitive issues and low scores Are because of “poor education “ and made many other False statements “ Like “ suffers from depression from childhood “ to apparently have her assessment Reinforce a false diagnosis.So sad that people can treat people so dishonestly.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD?
Do NOT go see her. I’m not sure what exactly she is paid to do. I was referred to her by DENT for an auditory processing problem that I have been suffering with since I was a child. When I arrived she told me that she “doesn’t really do that here” and she’s not sure why I was referred to her. She also suggested that instead of seeking a diagnosis that I see my PCP and try to have them prescribe a stimulant. Then she completely minimized my situation by telling me that if I really had an auditory processing problem, I wouldn’t be as successful as I have been. Do not waste your time or money with this piece of garbage.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bottoms?

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology

University At Buffalo

Does Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bottoms has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Bottoms' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Bottoms accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Bottoms frequently treats Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Cognitive Disorders, and Concussion. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Bottoms treats.

Where is Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD's office located?

Dr. Bottoms' office is located at 3980 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY 14226. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Bottoms, PHD?

Dent Neurologic Institute