Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND

NaturopathyFemaleAge 67

Dr. Booker

Natural Health Works

145 Lilly Rd Ne # 102 Olympia, WA 98506

Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND is a Naturopath in Olympia, WA. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Capital Medical Center and Grays Harbor Community Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Booker to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Booker treats your condition or procedure

• Preventive Care
  • Respiratory Diseases
  • Thyroid Disease

Dr. Booker accepts

Dr. Booker accepts the following insurance:

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Booker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Booker

3.9

Dr. Booker?
  • Appointment scheduling (15)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Office environment (14)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
Nd booker takes the time to learn about you and any conditions you have she is encouraging she really knows her stuff!
Debdiers – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
Dr Booker is a compassionate doctor and a brilliant diagnostician who’s been helping me for nearly 30 years. From issues with nutrition and gut health to quality of sleep and general well-being, she’s never failed to support my being physically active and thriving. When working with me, Dr. Booker includes in her analysis all aspects of my life that might contribute to my illness. I would recommend her to anyone who’s interested in attaining good health.
Hugh Lentz – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
Dr. Booker is extremely knowledgeable and competent in all types of medicine as well as being a kind and caring human being. She listens closely and asks pertinent questions while encouraging you to ask as many questions as possible about your physical and emotional well-being. Dr. Booker researches the root of the problem instead of simply treating the symptoms. She explains test results and their meaning to you instead of just telling you that she got the results back and will treat you accordingly. Dr. Booker is the physician to go to when all other doctors have told you your problem is all in your head, you just are getting old, you need more exercise, take this dangerous pill and see what happens, or otherwise brushes you off because the medical profession doesn't have time for searching for the treatment that will actually help you. The first time I met Dr. Booker, she helped me with the migraines that plagued me nearly every day of my life since I was a child. She's a treasure.
Gin – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
Dr. Booker has been my primary care doctor for many years. She is a great diagnostician! She is caring and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Booker for patients looking for an alternative to pharmaceuticals and allopathic medicine.
Robin, Olympia WA – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
Dr. Booker helped me get much-needed vitamin b shots. My mom was diagnosed with cancer and she extended her time with me to listen and validate my feelings. She also counseled my tween who really connected with her. I heard her tell my daughter that she knew better than I do because I'm not a doctor, she is,and she's had many years of schooling. She's right, and the topic in question was best answered by her, a professional. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to continuously have to validate oneself as a naturopathic Doctor in a predominantly western medicine society. I suspect she, like her colleagues, have to deal with “well, but you’re not a real dr,” throughout their careers. She’s not a person who strikes me as one to boast or brag. I absolutely recommend her.
Gillian Nam – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
My 1st appt was amazing, like "where have you been my whole life?" (she sold me 3 supplements, I was extremely happy). Then I took my toddler that was having some health issues. I didn't have the result for her blood test on the day, but I showed her the daycare menu. She said my daughter wasn't able to process carbs, and wheat was horrible for her. She also said she was lactose intolerante and because of it she was low on calcium (which she sold me a bottle of it). She told us to put her on a paleo diet and give her ZERO dairy. At one point I asked her to explain to my husband (who's the cook at home) about the diet change, and she said "does he know better than me that went to school for years?". It was odd, but I let it go. But she then said butter was OK because it had no diary, just fat. Really?? And she said she could eat Triscuits as a snack - wasn't wheat bad??) I left her office straight to the lab to pick up her blood test. Her calcium level was excellent. Never again.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Afcb – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
I met with Dr. Booker this last Saturday. She is knowledgeable, informative & caring. There is no beating around the bush with Dr. Brook, she is straight forward in her examination, Naturopathic advice and she gives you the path to follow ! Expert advice of your daily health needs in all aspects, the food you eat, your household cleanliness (for allergens) and specific's on my individual health needs. I wish I had gone to see her 20 years ago !!! Dr. Brook want to see her patients HEALTHY !!!
Linda in Yelm, WA – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
I haven't yet met with Dr. Booker but, I sent an email and got almost an immediate response. She's very professional but, also is loaded with personality! I'm looking forward to my appointment. I've never, in all of my years, met a doctor I could laugh with. She's got a greatt personality over the phone! I can't wait to meet her in person! I'm feeling really excited. ??
Sah-kee-nah in Yelm, none – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
You should take her off the List her office is closed as of this week
OLYMPIA, WA – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
She explains test results in depth, but will cut you off when you have a legitimate question,causing you to feel like she is responding in a condesending way, causing you to feel like she knows you better than I knife myself.Felt more confused and disturbed when I left.I will continue to look for someone that will let me feel like a part of the team concerning my health.
Lebanon, OR – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
I have been seeing Dr Booker for about 4 years now and I have nothing but good things to tell about her. She explains carefully about everything you are seeing her about, she treats you like an actual person instead of a chart number and she knows her stuff! I am thankful to have found her. And her receptionist Nancy is awesome too! Missy H
Melissa Hufford in Yelm, WA – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?
I've never had so much fun at a doctor's appointment! She figured out all my problems and made it all seem so easy. Really superb physician. I'd recommend her for your whole family!
Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Booker, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Booker?

My job is to teach you how to take the best possible care of yourself. Understanding the causes of your problems allows finding the best answers. No one...Read more

As a Naturopathic Physician I am dedicated to helping you learn more about solving your health problems and devising best methods for restoring the best...Read more

• Naturopathy